- RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment | Apply through online @ www.rbi.org.in
- RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment Organization History
- RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment Eligible Criteria
- RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment Essential qualification
- How to apply for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment
- Important dates for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment
- Important links related to RBI DEPR Grade-B Officer Recruitment
RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment | Apply through online @ www.rbi.org.in
RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment was announced by reserve Bank of India. They released the notification for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment and RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment. In RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment there are 163 vacancies and in RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment there are 11 posts. Also, there is another category is Grade-B DSIM Recruitment are having 8 posts. This is a great advancement for the candidates who are eligible for the RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment. The eligibility criteria for this recruitments is a Master’s Degree in Economics for RBI DEPR Grade-B recruitment and for DSIM should posses in Master’s Degree in Statistics.
For RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment should maintain Bachelor Degree and also Intermediate with 60% of marks. This is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are interested to work in Reserve Bank Of India Organization. There are totally 182 vacancies under Reserve Bank Of India.
RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment Organization History
The bank, which we called Reserve bank Of India is known as the Central Bank of the country. It was established in the year 1935. And it evolved on focusing the change in the economic environment. This year they announced many vacancies for the aspirants to reduce the unemployment and development of the country. Candidates can apply through online process and the last date for online application is 09, August, 2016.
The link was highlighted in this article. Interested candidates can apply soon and may prepare for the exam to lead a better position in RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment.
Organization: Reserve Bank Of India.
Job Profile: Officer, DEPR, DSIM.
Vacancies: 163 posts, 11 posts, 8 posts.
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in specified course.
Pay scale: Rs-35150 to 62400.
Official website: www.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment Eligible Criteria
The aspirants are very furore about the notification, but only the eligible candidates are having possibilities attend for the exam. The eligibility for attending the exam is, candidate should possess a bachelor’s degree and also possess Intermediate/ Diploma/ equivalent degree. In all candidate should have an aggregate of minimum 60%. And for Reserved category 50% is sufficient.
NOTE: Actually in some Universities/ Boards/ Institutions will give grade points instead of percentage. And that candidates are also eligible for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment, they convert grade points into a percentage.
Age limit for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment: Main thing to remember by the candidate is an age limit, if the person is below or more allotted age are not eligible for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment. The conditions for aspirants are
- Candidates should be born earlier than 02-07-1986 and later than 01-07-1995.
- Aspirants possessing M.Phil. And Ph.D, the age limit will be in between 32 to 34 years.
RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment Essential qualification
There are totally 11 vacancies under RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment.
Essential qualification for RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment.
- A Master’s Degree in Economics with a minimum of 55% marks, should possess in a recognized Indian or Foreign University / Institute.
- A Doctorate Degree in Economics with Master’s Degree in any subject with a minimum of 55% marks.
How to apply for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment
- Open the link allotted by Reserve Bank Of India. Click on new registration portal.
- Fill in the necessary details related to the exam.
- Scan the pass size photo with some certificates you achieved.
- Check the details are correct or not.
- Pay the amount through online banking.
- Get the print, related to registration form and keep safe till hall tickets are arriving.
Important dates for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment
- Online application opened date: 19/07/16.
- Last date for submission: 09/08/16.
- Online payment date: 09/08/16.
- Objective type date: 27/09/16.
- Description type date: 28/09/16.
Notification of RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment.
Notification for RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment.
Online application for RBI DEPR Grade-B Recruitment.
Online application for RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment.
Aspirants who are interested to get a better position in RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment, can apply through online. The last date for online application and for payment date is 09/08/16. And download notification from our website for further details and essential details related to RBI Grade-B Officer Recruitment. For more jobs can visit our website Jobsq.in. Can follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. All the best for exam.