REET Result 2016 and cutoff pattern
REET Result 2016, Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for teachers (REET) result 2016 is released on the official website. So, that candidates who appeared in that exam and now they are anxiously waiting for this result. Recruitment Cum eligibility exam for Teachers (REET) which is the eligibility competitive exam for the recruitment of 3rd Grade teachers. The REET Exam result will be announced by the Government of Rajasthan very soon in upcoming days. So the REET exam result will be displayed on the official website www.rajeduboard.nic.in. So, candidates can download their REET Result 2016 name wise from the mentioned website.
REET Exam 2016 Result
There is a good news for the candidates who had applied for the REET exam. Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER), Ajmer will be Uploaded REET Exam online result on the official website very soon. So candidates of REET exam applicants can download their Exam Results now at the Official Website.
REET Result 2016 Merit List procedure
The Candidates who are really hard to appear for this exam with a huge hope that they would have cleared the exam and would have cleared the exam and waiting for the result. The merit list of REET 2016 includes the following as per the notification
- The candidate should secure the 60% marks in the REET Examination. And get 10% of marks in the 10th, 12th, Graduation and B.Ed.
www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in REET Result 2016
Name of the Organization: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
Name of the Exam: Eligibility Examination for Teachers.
How to check REET exam result name wise
- At First, Go to the official website of Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER),Ajmer i.e www.rajeduboard.nic.in.
- Then check the link for the REET Result.
- Then Fill all the information like name if you want to download result name wise.
- Then finally Save and take a print out for this result for the future use.
Here we had provided all the information regarding REET Result 2016. So you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus etc. Thank you for Visiting our page JOBSQ.