RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification for Managers, Technicians 53 Posts
RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification released by the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture. RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification released for project manager, technician and for different departments. This RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification is going to recruit the candidates for contract/regular/deputation basis. Applications invited from eligible candidates. If you have the ability to work in RGCA then attend the interview process. Skilled candidates can go for the walk-in-interview held by RGCA from 6.01.2016 to 9.01.2016. These interviews will conduct on different days for different departments. Applicants kindly follow the information below and attend the interview on time.
RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification / Apply Online @ rgca.org.in
RGCA come up with the new recruitment process in kochi, kerala. This advertisement gives an opportunity for eligible applicants in various departments. Currently RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification recruits the candidates who have qualified in B.Sc/M.Sc/ B.Tech in relevant field from recognised university or college. In this RGCA Kerala Recruitment 2016 Notification maximum vacancies are in technical posts. The qualified candidates at interview will get job in Kerala. For applying to this post candidates must send their details, to project manager before 1.01.2016. Remaining details like date of interview and educational qualification for each post wise information mentioned below.
Details of RGCA Kerala recruitment 2016:
Organisation name: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture(RGCA)
Job profile: technician, manager and accountant.
Job type: contract/regular
Job location: kerala
- Post number 1 to 5 and 16 Rs.38016/-
- Post number 6 to 9 Rs.24192/-
- Post number 10 to 12 Rs. 17280/-
- Post number 13 to 15 Rs.12096/-
No of the Posts: 53 posts
- Project Manager (DTSP BMC): 1 Post
- Project Manager Scientific Research Planning & Management: 1 Post
- Project Manager (Co-ordinator): 1 Post
- Project Manager Scampi Project: 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager Various Projects: 3 Posts
- Project Manager (Tilapia Project): 1 Post
- Project Manager (Genetics): 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager (TT/ Extension): 4 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager Various Projects: 3 Posts
- Project Manager (Pathology): 2 Posts
- Technical Manager Pathology: 1 Post
- Technician (Various Projects, Technology Transfer & Training):22 posts.
- Posts Technician (Genetics Lab): 2 Posts
- Technician (Pathology Lab): 1 Post
- Technical Manager Various Projects: 7 Posts
- 16.Project Manager (Works): 1 post
- Post Accountant: 3 Posts
- For post 1 to 7 and 16= 50 years
- For post 6 to 12= 32 years
- For post 13 to 15 and 17 =28 years.
Post numbers 1 to 7, 9 and10: M.Sc in Fishery Science, Marine Biology, Aquaculture, Mariculture, Marine Biotechnology/ M.Sc Zoology with Fisheries or Industrial Fisheries or Aquaculture.
Post number8, and 12: M.Sc/ M.Tech in Mariculture Science, Biotechnology, Bio-Informatics/ Genetics.
Post number 11: M.Sc in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
Post number 13: B.Sc/ B.Tech in, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Genetics.
Post number 14: B.Sc in Biochemistry or Microbiology with Diploma in B.Sc in Medical Lab Technology/ Medical Lab Technology.
Post number 15: Graduation in science.
Post number 16: B.E/ B.Tech /Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Post number 17: B.com with computer skills in tally and data processing.
In RGCA selection procedure only interview will conduct and certification verification.
How to Apply:
- First visit, the official site for RGCA is rgca.org.in
- Then go to the RGCA recruitment in 2016.
- Download the application and send to the given address before 01.01.2016.
The Project Director, RGCA, c/o MPEDA Head Office, Panampilly Avenue, Panampilly Nagar, Kochi-682038
Interview venue in Kerala:
Interested candidates reach the office for interview in time. The timings for interview is morning 10.00 to 4.00 pm.
Office of Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Panampilly Avenue, Kochi–682036.
Official Notification for RGCA Kerala Jobs
Important dates for interview:
- For post 1 to 5 8.01.2016
- For post 6 to 9 7.01.2016
- For post 10 to 15 9.01.2016 for post 11 to 14 6.01.2016
RGCA vacancies in Kochi:
RGCA recruits a huge number of candidates in different departments across India. This New Year it is going to conduct interviews to select talent accountants and managers to its upcoming projects. MPEDA is the authority that will produce projects to RGCA. With the involvement of MPEDA, RGCA releases the notification in previous years.
RGCA is working in the research and development of aqua products. It also concentrates the aqua technologies that are bio secure, Eco friendly and having low carbon outputs. To increase the aquaculture products RGCA allotted some aquatic species. In this species, forming of various aquatic seeds will help to fast production.
Few words to RGCA applicants:
In this article we mention about RGCA recruitment in Kerala 2016. Here we bring brief information about interview timings and salary details. We hope this article will help you in attending the interview on time. If you think this article, helps to know the basic idea about RGCA Kochi recruitment 2016. Then share with your friends and near ones who really needs this. Thank you.