- RIMSNR Assistant Professor recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus And Pay Scale, Salary, Education Qualification.
- Educational Qualification for RIMSNR Assistant Professor:
- Details of RIMSNR Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016:
- Exam Syllabus For RIMSNR Assistant Professor 2016:
- Exam Pattern for RIMSNR Assistant Professor 2016:
RIMSNR Assistant Professor recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus And Pay Scale, Salary, Education Qualification.
Our Website www.jobsq.in. provides different type details such as a RIMSNR Asst Professor Result, RIMSNR Assistant Professor Recruitment, answer key, Admit card, Result, Sample papers, previous year questions with the suitable answers, requried part of old papers, mock test that conducted by the RIMSNR and lastly all the government jobs or private jobs news about the RIMSNR Assistant Professor. This job recruitment as only available by age limit, Educational Qualification, and those candidates who are applying is to be paid the Application Fee. The posts of Assistant Professor/ Casual medical officer & Lecturer to the total number of 48 vacancies. The candidates can apply online by paying an application fee on or before 25th June, 2016. The age limit to apply for professor in RIMSNR should be 65 years and for applying Assistant Professor should be 40 years age. These terms and conditions for Age Relaxation is also applicable for SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification for RIMSNR Assistant Professor:
To apply for RIMSNR Asst Professor the candidate should have a Graduate degree of (MD/MS)/ CMo & CDO / MBBS/ BDS for a recognized university.
Details of RIMSNR Assistant Professor Recruitment 2016:
RIMSNR is known as the Rural Institute of Medical Sciences & Research. The institute has recently issued a latest recruitment notification to fill up the vacancies for Professor and Assistant Professor posts. All those eligible candidates can grab this opportunity who is waiting for RIMSNR Asst Professor 2016 Recruitment can apply for the jobs from the official site http://www.rimsnr.ac.in. Etawah Uttar Pradesh students have the chance for applying RIMSNR Asst Professor. The written test exams are included in recruitment of RIMSNR Assistant Professor.
Exam Syllabus For RIMSNR Assistant Professor 2016:
All major subjects consist as the syllabus for RIMSNR Asst Professor 2016. The previous papers and the latest syllabus are provided for a RIMSNR Assistant Professor exam. RIMSNR Asst Professor exam syllabus and the exam pattern consist of the multiple choice Questions. The pdf file is available in the official site there you can download the syllabus copy and exam pattern.
Exam Pattern for RIMSNR Assistant Professor 2016:
Applicants who are interested in attending for RIMSNR Assistant Professor Exam have to know about the RIMSNR assistant Professor 2016 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the understanding the exam the syllabus before the exam will help the applicants during the exam.
Interested candidates can check the exam pattern provided by the RIMSNR Assistant Professor exam pattern 2016 given below.
- The exam is conducted by only multiple choice.
- Different sections are consisted in the written test.
- Each section has different marks.
- Exam section contains of different weightage of the exam.
Exam pay scale for RIMSNR Asst professors:
RIMSNR Assistant Professor Exam Pay Scale is given below. You can also check salary for
RIMSNR Assistant Professor
- Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000/-
Exam Qualification fro RIMSNR Asst Professor:
- MD/ MS/ MDS / Ph.D postgraduate Qualification in the subject.
- Three years post PG teaching or research experience from medical college/ institute.
Application process for RIMSNR Asst Professor Exam:
- Who want apply they move to the official site http://www.rimsnr.ac.in.
- Application should be filled up online with all necessary details.
- Category wise Application fees should be mentioned.
- The valid email Id should be given in the application.
- By complete details fill the application and submit it.
- After submission candidates may note their registration number and should also take a printout copy of the confirmation page.