- 1 Rajasthan public service Commission Second Grade Teacher and College Lecturer exam RPSC Syllabus PDF, pattern download available
- 1.1 RPSC Syllabus for College Lecturer / RPSC Syllabus School Teacher / RPSC Second Grade Teacher Syllabus
Rajasthan public service Commission Second Grade Teacher and College Lecturer exam RPSC Syllabus PDF, pattern download available
RPSC Second Grade Teacher Syllabus was updated in official website. Applicants of RPSC can check admit card details in our site. For better preparation of applicants of RPSC, we obtained RPSC Second Grade Teacher Syllabus. Before some days Rajasthan PSC had released an employment notification, to fill unoccupied teaching jobs. So many job seekers shows interest in apply for Rajasthan latest Teaching jobs. By applying to recruitment process is not enough, to get Govt jobs in PSC candidates need to effort more. To help all of your good efforts in preparation we bring RPSC Second Grade Teacher Syllabus PDF. Download pdf fom our site. Aspirants who had applied/ going to apply for RPSC need to know information about RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Syllabus. Because without a knowledge about the RPSC Second Grade Teacher Syllabus, participants cannot attempt any answers correctly.
RPSC Syllabus for College Lecturer / RPSC Syllabus School Teacher / RPSC Second Grade Teacher Syllabus
Candidate require to do hard work in order to defeat exam competition. This is a perfect time to get PSC jobs in Rajasthan by potential candidates. Participants want to appear in RPSC Grade-II teacher exam, for preparation download syllabus paper wise. Candidates who desire to reach their set intention are required to have a basic idea about exam pattern.
Rajasthan PSC Second Grade Teacher Recruitment and Exam Date Details:
Name of organisation: Rajasthan public service Commission
Job profile: Teaching posts
Category: Syllabus & Pattern
RPSC teacher Exam date: announce soon
RPSC Grade-II Teacher Exam pattern | RPSC Senior Teacher Syllabus:
Applicants to get knowledge about in which pattern / scheme exam is going held, we obtained RPSC exam pattern that was announced by officials of Rajasthan PSC. Candidates will select finally based on their presentation of answers in written test and performance of personal interview. Written test consist two papers. For complete details, please verify below information.
- All questions in both papers are in MCQ type.
- Answers to be answered in OMR sheet.
- Competition exam carry marks .
- RPSC Exam paper will be of two papers.
- They are paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I shall be for 150 marks and duration is 90 min
- Paper-II is for 300 marks and duration is 3 hours
- Negative marking is applicable.
- For each wrong entry 1/3 marks will deduct
RPSC Second grade Teacher Exam Pattern:
|General Awareness|| |
|Paper-II||Concerned subject||150||300||3 hours|
RPSC Senior Teacher Grade II Paper I Syllabus
Here in downwards candidates can get paper-I syllabus which consists of general awareness and knowledge. This paper will carry 150 marks.
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement: from here 15 question will ask for 30 marks
- Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level), Language Ability Test : Hindi, English: from here 20 question will ask for 40 marks
- Current affairs: from here 10 questions will ask for 20 marks
- General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan: from here 15 questions wil ask for 30 marks
- Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009: from here 15 questions will ask for 30 marks.
RPSC Second Grade Teacher Paper-II Syllabus:
Here in downwards candidates can get paper-II syllabus that consists of concerned subject. This paper will carry 300 marks.
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level: From here, 55 questions will ask for 110 marks.
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level: here 55 questions will ask for 110 marks.
- Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level: from here 10 question will ask for 20 marks
- Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning: from here 30 questions will ask for 60 marks.
NOTE for applicants:
To get explore by all latest updates about PSC, SSC and many more subscribe to Jobs Q. Thank you.