- RRB Jobs Apply Online 2016 Recruitment for 18252 Non Technical Vacancies
- RRB Non-Technical Graduate Recruitment Apply online RRB 2016:
- RRB Jobs Apply Online 2016 Recruitment for 18252 posts:
- Railways Recruitment Boards and Available Posts:
- Educational Qualifications for RRB Jobs to Apply online for 2016 Recruitment:
- Age Limits for RRB Non-Technical Graduate Recruitment 2016:
- Examination Fees for RRB Non-Technical Graduate Recruitment 2016:
- How to apply online for RRB Jobs 2016 Recruitment?
- Registration process to apply online for RRB jobs 2016 recruitment:
- Selection process for Railway Recruitment board recruitment 2016:
RRB Jobs Apply Online 2016 Recruitment for 18252 Non Technical Vacancies
Apply online RRB Jobs 2016 Recruitment: Indian Railway jobs have been released by Government of India, Ministry of Railways for the year of 2016 recruitment through Railway Recruitment Board. Railway Recruitment Board has released a central employment notice for Nontechnical Popular Categories in Graduate stream. There are 18252 RRB vacancies. Those are Assistant Station Master (ASM), Traffic Apprentice (TA), Commercial Apprentice (CA), Senior Clerk-Cum-Typist, Enquiry-cum-reservation Clerk (ECRC), Goods Guard, Junior Account Asst-Cum-Typist (JAA), and Traffic Assistant & Senior Time Keeper. Date of notification is 26-12-2015. Last date to apply online is 25-01-2016. Like IBPS exams Railways exams also conducting in online mode only. The RRB test is called as “Common Computer Based Test” March-May, 2016. The candidates who are eagerly waiting to get an opportunity in Indian Railways they can get a chance fulfill their dream with this notification. The candidates can apply online for RRB jobs 2016 recruitment. Candidates has to apply through online only, no other mode will not be entertained.
RRB Non-Technical Graduate Recruitment Apply online RRB 2016:
The RRB railway recruitment board is going to recruit the candidates for 18252 posts through a RRB Common Computer Based Test. Therefore, the candidate must have minimum knowledge of computer usage. This is the best opportunity to young aspirants to settle their career in India’s prestigious Railways. This is the biggest notification form Indian Railways in this year. In addition, this exam conducted through online only. You have only one chance to apply this RRB Jobs is through online. Indian Railways are the biggest workforce having organization in India. A job in Job in RRB is always secured than the other jobs. If you have job in Indian Railways, You can consider your life is settled. This recruitment is conducted for all the other boards at a time. The candidates have to specify the RRB Post name while applying for a job online.
RRB Jobs Apply Online 2016 Recruitment for 18252 posts:
- Traffic Assistant – 166 posts
- Commercial Apprentice – 703 posts
- Senior Time Keeper – 04 posts
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC) – 127 posts
- Traffic Apprentice (TA) – 1645 posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA) – 1205 posts
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist – 869 posts
- Goods Guard – 7591 posts
- Assistant Station Master (ASM) – 5942 posts
Based on requirements, there is a chances vary in available requirements
Railways Recruitment Boards and Available Posts:
- Ahmedabad : 1183 Posts
- Siliguri : 279 Posts
- Muzaffarpur : 464 Posts
- Patna : 714 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram : 488 Posts
- Bangalore : 610 Posts
- Bilaspur : 302 Posts
- Malda : 278 Posts
- Guwahati : 409 Posts
- Allahabad : 2864 Posts
- Chennai : 976 Posts
- Gorakhpur : 317 Posts
- Bhopal : 1151 Posts
- Jammu Srinagar : 171 Posts
- Ajmer : 1088 Posts
- Chandigarh : 304 Posts
- Mumbai : 2296 Posts
- Ranchi : 562 Posts
- Kolkata : 1408 Posts
- Bhubaneswar : 770 Posts
- Secunderabad : 1618 Posts
Educational Qualifications for RRB Jobs to Apply online for 2016 Recruitment:
The candidate must have passed a degree from any one of the recognized university. For the posts of Junior Account Asst Cum Typist, Junior Account Asst-Cum-Typist (JAA) and Sr. Time Keeper Hindi / English typing skills are mandatory on computer.
Age Limits for RRB Non-Technical Graduate Recruitment 2016:
- The lower age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 32 years as on 01.01.2016.
- For SC/ST candidates 5 years relaxation
- For OBC candidates 3 years relaxation
- For UR PWD candidates 10 years and OBC PWD candidates 13 years and SC/ST PWD candidates 15 years of age relaxation.
Examination Fees for RRB Non-Technical Graduate Recruitment 2016:
There is no examination fee for the SC/ST/Minorities/Transgender/Persons with disability, Economic background classes and woman candidates. For the others Rs.100/- has to paid through debit/credit card via online.
How to apply online for RRB Jobs 2016 Recruitment?
Visit the RRB official website www.rrbonlinereg.in and click on new registration link. First you have to select your specific RRB zone which you wish to apply and click on apply now button it will redirect you to online application for the specific RRB zone. There you have to click on accept button after having the required documents after selection and it will take you to registration page.
Registration process to apply online for RRB jobs 2016 recruitment:
- Primary Stage:
In this stage you have to fill your name , father name, mother name, date of birth, SSC marks list roll number, Aadhar card number, gender, reservation category and communication details such as mail id and mobile number. After submission, you will receive a username and password through mail id.
- Secondary Stage:
In this stage, you have to select post, which you are applying, and communication address, Education details to be provided.
- Payment Stage:
It is applicable for only unreserved and OBC candidates. Those candidates has to pay the amount Rs.100/- through online via Debit/Credit card or online banking.
- Final Stage:
Upload your photo and signature in the given format. If you are a SC/ST candidate you must have upload the necessary certificates.
Selection process for Railway Recruitment board recruitment 2016:
It is a three-step process.
- RRB Online examination will be conducted. The best in RRB exam is that you can write in your local language. In addition, you can write RRB exam in your nearest city.
- RRB Skill test will be conducted for the applicants of RRB posts of Junior Account Asst Cum Typist, Junior Account Asst-Cum-Typist (JAA) and Sr. Time Keeper.
- Document verification: Those who are qualified RRB written exam they will be called for document verification. The candidates have to bring their original certificates for RRB verification.
- Followed by document verification a normal medical test will be conducted. After completion all, the process final list will be prepared. Within two months, successful candidate will receive the offer letter.
Note: Beware for frauds those who are saying we will provide RRB jobs by taking some money. RRB officials strictly saying do not entertain such type of things.
This is all about the RRB jobs Apply online 2016 recruitment. For syllabus and more details, see our other notifications. Do not forget to share this information to your friends. You can write a query regarding RRB Recruitment or you can write a comment. So that, we can reach you instantly.