- 1 SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 | State Bank Of India SO Jobs Apply Online
- 1.1 SBI Mumbai SO Recruitment 2016 | State Bank of India Specialist Officer Jobs Recruitment 2016 Notification @ sbi.co.in
- 1.2 State Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016| Apply Degree Level Jobs, in Mumbai | SBI SO Jobs
- 1.3 Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Selection Process For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 | State Bank Of India SO Jobs Apply Online
SBI Mumbai SO Recruitment 2016 notification was released recently for recruiting the 152 Specialist Officer Vacancies, in Contract bases. Candidates who are waiting for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment should apply online using the official website www.sbi.co.in ,on or before 31.03.2016. Candidates who are eligible, interested should apply for this State Bank Of India Jobs Online. State Bank Of India Conducting Number of Bank Exams in several times in a year. Huge Number of candidates are waiting for this SBI Mumbai SO Recruitment 2016. Aspirants required to checked by the selection commission by two ways .First is Written test second is interview. In SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Candidate who qualified in the written test will be called for the interview.
SBI Mumbai SO Recruitment 2016 | State Bank of India Specialist Officer Jobs Recruitment 2016 Notification @ sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment. State Bank Of India Mumbai every year recruit huge number of aspirants in to different departments of SBI, now in this year released 152 vacancies for Specialist officers Jobs in the below section we mentioned the details about the selection procedure, eligibility criteria, application fee, so go through the information for more details visit the official notification for more eligibility details
State Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016| Apply Degree Level Jobs, in Mumbai | SBI SO Jobs
Recruitment Authority: State Bank of India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Job Type: Contract Bases
Job Profile: Specialist Officer
No of Posts: 152
Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The Age Limit of the SBI SO Aspirants between 22 to 50 years for more age details go through the official notification.
Education Qualification for Mumbai SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Applied candidate must have passed any Degree from the government recognized university/ organization. Candidates with MBA/ MMS/PGDM in reputed organization. For post wise qualification & Eligibility visit the official notification.
Selection Process For SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the personal interview, aspirants will be short listed based on the merit occurred in the personal interview in descending order Conducted by the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Authority. If two or more persons may got same merit, they should be selected based on the Age and Qualification & Experience of the candidates.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Application Fee
Application Fee: SBI Specialist Officer interested candidates needs to pay their application fee as fallows
For General /OBC Candidates: Rs.600/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs.100/-
SBI Mumbai SO Recruitment 2016| State Bank Of India Specialist Officer Recruitment Process
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Eligible and interested candidates needs to apply for this recruitment by online through official website. Candidates who are waiting for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment can apply online or before the last date: 31/03/2016 through the official website www.sbi.co.in. After submitting the application candidates need to pay the application fee through online/offline based on the availability of the candidates. After successful submission of the application, take the hard copy of the application for future uses.
Candidates who are applying for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment should gather some documents to add on your application form the requirements are
- Soft copy (scanned copy) of your photo and signature in required conditions for more check SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment notification.
- Keep required payment source document (Debit / Credit Card / Net banking) for make online payment of the necessary application fee / intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal Email ID. Recruitment department will send all details on it such as registration no: , password , call letter, etc.
Note: If you don’t have email ID you first create before applying candidate must maintain that email account.
How To Apply For SBI SO Recruitment
- First you logon to the SBI Specialist Officer official website
- In that you select the required post details
- Next click on Apply Online link
- In next window you should submit your new registration details to generate ID and password. (It also sent to your registered email ID)
- After getting registration id and password login to fill SBI SO Online Application form.
- After login into SBI Application form you want click on it
- Applicant should upload Photo and signature scanned copy
- After uploading successfully you should pay the application amount through online
- When you entered details it automatically generates through the offline bill payment challan
- Through SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment online payment option you have to give the details for the payment procedure through the documents like(Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking) ,while giving details should be correct if not application will be Rejected
- After that click on the submit button
- Also save your application and copy it for the other use.
- Send hard copy of online application along with
- photocopies of all relevant certificates,
- e-Receipt of fee payment
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Application Send by with the favor of
State Bank of India
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Center, 3rd Floor,
Application Should reach the office on or before 07-04-2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment General Instructions
- Candidate should read the eligibility details before applying any jobs, in application process you should go through the notification details
- The details which you are giving should be correct
- illegal activities are not allowed if the candidate in any stage either in interview or in mains also
- SBI having the authority to reject the in any cause
- Give the correct details during the application fee payment mode
- Candidate should bring id proof and photo copies to the examination center
- Candidate must maintain the valid email-id for other communication
Application Starting Date: 16.03.2016
Last date for online application submission: 31.03.2016
Last Date for submission of offline application: 07.04.2016
SBI Specialist Officer Apply Online
Note: In the Above Article We Mentioned the details about SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment, Selection Process, eligibility criteria. for getting more information into your official website subscribe Jobs Q. Thank You.