- How to prepare SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2016 | Preparation Tips for Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam.
- Staff Selection Commission – SSC Combined Graduate Level – CGL Exam 2016:
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination Process 2016.
- SSC CGL preparation Tips 2016
- SSC CGL preparation tips for the year 2016 Tier 1 based on the Exam Pattern
- Keep Your diet with best Food for SSC CGL preparation 2016
How to prepare SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2016 | Preparation Tips for Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 Exam.
SSC CGL preparation tips for the year 2016 Tier 1 Examination. Candidates who are eagerly preparing for the SSC CGL can get some tips from the JOBS Q. We have collected some important SSC TIPS and STRATEGIES for the SSC CGL preparation. So today we are offering a free strategy to prepare for the SSC CGL tier 1 exam in 2 months. Here is the total study plan to prepare for the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination in the 2 months. Staff selection commission has released notification for the Combined Graduate Level CGL examination 2016. And the very Good news for the SSC CGL Exam writers is that there will be no interview for the qualified candidates in the SSC CGL examination 2016. You can view the official notification details here “OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION”. Apply for the SSC CGL Combined Graduate Level Exam Online Staff Selection Commission Tier 1 Combine Graduate Level CGL exam will be held on 8th and 22nd of May 2016. A new post Assistant Audit officer (Gazetted Officers) has been introduced in the CGL 2016. Staff Selection Commission has not made any changes in the syllabus for the CGL examination 2016. But the interview which is conducted for the qualified candidates after written exam has been removed from the recruitment process.
Staff Selection Commission – SSC Combined Graduate Level – CGL Exam 2016:
Combined Graduate Level Exam was organised by the Staff Selection Commission Every year. CGL exam is conducted to recruit eligible Indian nation in various posts. Candidates who have qualified in the graduate level examination from any recognised university or board are eligible to register and write the SSC CGL examination. SSC CGL Examination is one of the competitive examination in India. Appearing and qualifying the SSC CGL exam is not an easy single day sitting preparation like thing. CGL Exam registered candidates should prepare a time table and preparation plan in order to qualify in the SSC CGL written exam. One should prepare exam in both regular study and smart study. Let us discuss how to prepare for the SSC CGL Tier 1 examination 2016.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination Process 2016.
SSC CGL Examination will have conducted in the 3 level examinations which are Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. The three levels of SSC CGL examination process details are given below. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam SSC CGL Tier 1 exam is a written examination. This exam is totally consisting of objective multiple choice type questions. SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam SSC CGL Tier 2 examination is second level examination in the three level examination process. This second level SSC CGL Tier 2 is a written examination which is also consisting of objective multiple Choice Type questions. SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam is the Third level examination. This is exam is conducted to test computer proficiency / Skill test, and document verification. This is how the SSC CGL examination process is held by the authorities in the three different level examination. Candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern for Tier 1 and Tier 2 examinations from the below link SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SSC CGL preparation Tips 2016
Candidates who are preparing for the CGL examination 2016 should follow some regular time table in order to get their dream come true. Here are some of the useful SSC CGL preparation tips 2016. We are sure that these SSC CGL preparation tips 2016 will help you for sure. We recommend all our viewer to follow these SSC CGL preparation tips.
- Keep Focus on your Goal.
- Make time table for Regular Reading and Selection Oriented preparation.
- Prepare the subject topic wise. For instance: – prepare one topic at a time and practice more and more questions on the same topic.
- Make a note List of Important topics of Subjects while preparation.
- Practice makes perfect so keep the revising the syllabus you have completed. Do not leave the prepared subject idle.
- Revise the tough topics more than the well-known subjects.
- Keep your CGL Hall ticket, pen and other important thing with you before entering the exam hall. Keep yourself cool while writing the examination.
- Learn some useful mathematic technics to solve simple problems easily.
- Do not excite or Bother about the given questions in the exam paper.
- Write the well know answers in the first part of writing the 2016 SSC CGL examination. Then keep more time for the question that confuse you.
- Keep an eye on your time while solving the questions. Using more time is a good idea.
- Always take a final look on the questions you are answering on the OMR sheet.
SSC CGL preparation tips for the year 2016 Tier 1 based on the Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the SSC CGL exam 2016 Tier 1 Examination can view the exam pattern details in this section. Tier 1 Examination of SSC CGL 2016 consists of 200 marks. The CGL Examination is going to conducted for the time period of 2 hours. The candidates should complete the examination in the given time. Negative marking is applicable for this level examination in SSC CGL tier1. There will be 50 questions given from each of the topics
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness.
Each question carries 1 mark. Each and every question is important to get good score in the CGL exam 2016. So, the candidates have to focus on each and every section of the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2016 examination. Candidates should remember that the Negative Marking is applicable in the CGL exam. Each wrong answer is takes -0.25 marks, so candidates should plan the preparation tips according to that.
Keep Your diet with best Food for SSC CGL preparation 2016
Candidates should maintain a pleasant and perfect food diet while you prepare for the SSC CGL. Preparation may become a difficult task without good health. So candidates should maintain some warm up while preparing for the CGL examination. Good Health and fresh feeling makes it easy to prepare subjects easily.