- Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Grade Goup C Recruitment last date is 12.02.2016
- SSC LDG Group C Recruitment PDF Notification For Lower Division Grade Jobs
- SSC Lower Division Grade Recruitment / LDG Exam for Group-C Recruitment
- How to Apply the SSC Lower Division Grade Recruitment:
- SSC LDG Recruitment Process:
- SSC LDG recruitment 2016 for Group-C staff Competitive Examination:
Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Grade Goup C Recruitment last date is 12.02.2016
SSC Lower Division Grade Recruitment notification released for the Staff Selection Commission experience holders. SSC LDG notification posted with file no: 3/2/2016-P&P-II recently. Through SSC LDG Recruitment 2016, Department wants to hold a competitive exam select the talented candidates. SSC LDG department posted this notification for different cadres. They are Central Secretariat Clerical Service, Armed Forces Headquarters & Clerical Service, Central Passport Organisation in Ministry of External Affairs, Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service, Ministry of Railway (Railway Board) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry (DGS&D). Only interested and eligible employees may send their Bio data form to below given address. Last date to receive application by SSC is 12.02.2016.
SSC LDG Group C Recruitment PDF Notification For Lower Division Grade Jobs
SSC is going to recruit eligible employees for Group-C staff Posts. In selection process, experienced employees need to write Departmental Competitive examination. SSC LDG exam date is on 27.03.2016. Employees who are in search of Govt jobs after 12th class may use this notification. To get latest Govt Jobs in India SSC recruitment 2016 will help for capable employees. To apply for SSC LDG Staff post one eligible need to work in any organisation at least for three years. Upper age limit may be relaxed in respect of reserved categories. After SSC LDG Exam depend on result candidates will select. But before appointment candidates pass in periodical typewriting test in English/Hindi.
SSC Lower Division Grade Recruitment / LDG Exam for Group-C Recruitment
Name of organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Job profile: Group-C LDG Staff
- Central Secretariat Clerical Service
- Armed Forces Headquarters & Clerical Service
- Central Passport Organisation in Ministry of External Affairs
- Central Vigilance Commission Clerical Service
- Ministry of Railway (Railway Board) and Ministry of Commerce and Industry (DGS&D).
Job type: Central govt job
Age limit: maximum 45 years age on 01.01.2016
Experienced employees qualified in 12th class are eligible to apply.
Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- with 1900/-
any permanent/regular Group-C employee getting salary consists with Grade pay 1800/- in any one of the mentioned caders will eligible to appear for vacancies.
Three years continuous service in group-C With grade pay of 1800/-.
How to Apply the SSC Lower Division Grade Recruitment:
- To apply for LDG posts visit ssc.nic.in
- Download the application for SSC LDG exam.
- Fill application in a detailed way without any mistakes.
- Send filled application with relevant documents to below address.
Address to send application for:
Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
SSC LDG Recruitment Process:
- Candidates need to write the departmental competitive exam.
- Qualified employees then participate in Type writing test conduct by SSC.
- Typing minimum speed is 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi.
SSC Lower Division Grade Recruitment Dates:
- Last date to reach application at SSC office is 12.02.2016.
- SSC LDG exam date is 27.03.2016
Official Notification and application Download
SSC LDG recruitment 2016 for Group-C staff Competitive Examination:
SSC finalised date to organise examination. To apply for SSC Recruitment 2016 candidates must follow rules and regulation for filling form. employed candidates are applying for Jobs in Delhi, send biodata form before last date. Application must be in SSC LDG prescribed format and attach two good quality photos attached on application form. To get select in SSC LDG recruitment 2016 experienced employees will qualify in examination that consists paper I & II. After resolve these two papers candidates will select based on DOB and Alphabetical order. Candidates are requesting to verify the official notification of SSC LDG recruitment 2016.
To know more about SSC LDG recruitment 2016 visit regularly Jobs Q. We will update syllabus for this notification. Thank you.