- 1 SSC Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 | Apply for 450 Officer Posts
SSC Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 | Apply for 450 Officer Posts
Here there is a good news for all the candidates who wanted to grab a chance to job in the Staff Selection Commission. That, Haryana Staff Selection Commission invites online application forms from candidates for the direct recruitment of the Fisheries officer, Fisheries Extension Assistant, Assistant Fisheries Officer(AFO), Fisheries Supervisor, Assistant Project Officer (APO), Farm Assistant and Draftsman etc Posts. The Board of Authority has released a official notification for 450 vacant posts.
All the eligible and interested candidates may apply for these vacancies through online mode only by visiting Haryana Staff Selection Commission website. Applicants can apply from 01st July 2016 to01st August, 2016. So if you have any doubt regarding this SSC Recruitment, you can go to the official notification link which was given below.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
It is an organization which was under Government of India to recruit Staff for various posts in various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
It was an attached office commission of the department of personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of a Chairman, two members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations.
Post wise Details of the Staff Selection Commission
- Fisheries Department: 39 Posts.
- Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation: 11 Posts.
- Haryana Police Housing Corporation: 09 Posts.
- Economic & Statistical Analysis Department: 55 Posts.
- Labour Department: 12 Posts.
- Housing Board: 16 Posts.
- Prosecution Department etc: 280 Posts.
- Kurukshetra Development Board: 01 Post.
- PwD (B&R) Department: 27 Posts.
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission.
Total No Of Posts: 450 posts.
Profile Name: Fisheries Officer, Fisheries Extension Assistant etc posts.
Location: Across India.
Qualification: Qualification is Matriculation/ Intermediate/ PG Degree from a recognized university/ Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience: Freshers/ Experience.
Salary:Pay scale for post no.1 is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- ; for post no.2 Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/-; for post no.3 Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-. Please visit official notice for the remaining posts.
Age limit: The Lower age Limit for all eligible candidates is 17 years and an upper age limit is 42 years. Otherwise, they will not be eligible for the recruitment process.
Skills: Good Communication Skills.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on the Written Examination followed by a personal interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the written examination.
Pay Scale: Pay scale for post no.1 is Rs.9300/- to Rs.34,800/- ; for post no.2 Rs.4440/- to Rs.7440/-; for post no.3 Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/-. Please visit official notice for the remaining posts.
How to Apply: All the candidates have to apply with true based information without any kind of mistakes. So applicants have to apply before the last date 01/08/2016. So please read the official website link before going to the next step.
- Application mode is of online type. Log on to the official website link given below.
- Then fill the application form with all the required details and upload your images signature and photograph.
- Then Click On the online apply button and take a print out of auto generated application form for future reference.
- Finally, all the candidates must send their online application forms from 1st July 2016 to 01st August, 2016.
Important Documents needed for online apply:
- Aadhar Card.
- Birth Certificate and
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
Must Follow Tips for Staff Selection Commission:
- First, Read all the instructions and eligibility conditions of each post before applying.
- It is mandatory to fill all the details in the online application form.
- The Department of Staff Selection Commission will not accept offline application forms.
Important dates for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
Last Date to send online application forms is 01st August 2016.
Here we had given all the detailed information about the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016. So, you can follow us in the Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus etc For latest details. Thank you for Visiting our site JOBSQ.