- 1 TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Notification Junior & Assistant Inspector Jobs
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu Assistant Inspector and Junior Inspector posts notification
- 1.2 TN Assistant / Junior Inspector Jobs in Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
- 1.2.1 Number of vacancies in Sericulture Department:
- 1.2.2 Location and Age Limit for Sericulture job Applicants
- 1.2.3 PayScale for the TN Sericulture selected applicants
- 1.2.4 Educational qualification & application fee for TN sericulture posts
- 1.2.5 How to apply for TN sericulture junior Inspector posts?
- 1.2.6 Selection process for the applicants of Sericulture Department Jobs
- 1.2.7 Sericulture Department Junior Inspector and Asst Inspector vacancies in TN
TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Notification Junior & Assistant Inspector Jobs
Tamil Nadu (TN) Sericulture Department published job notification for year 2016. TN government is inviting applications from all Eligible candidates. Job seekers are looking for latest govt jobs in Tamil Nadu we bring Sericulture job notification 2016. This is a great chance to those searches for SSLC Jobs. The online applications for TN graduate Job recruitment 2016 start from 13.01.2016 and closed on 27.01.2016. Suitable and willing applicants apply for TN Junior Inspector Posts & Assistant inspector vacancies 2016 log on to official portal. Current Recruitment in Tamilnadu sericulture department is fill 300 jobs. Interested applicants are advised to apply immediately for sericulture recruitment 2016. Applications recieved after the closing date will not be calculated in the selection procedure of sericulture recruitment 2016. Candidates should prepare well in the main syllabus & common subjects to get good score in the written exam.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Inspector and Junior Inspector posts notification
TN Sericulture Department has revealed a notification in official website. TN latest notification is in a search of capable candidates into various jobs. There are totally, 300 vacancies in TN recruitment. Applicants can submit their application for TN various posts like Assistant Inspector and Junior Inspector. Candidates who holds certificate of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field/ equivalent qualification from recognized university are eligible to apply. TN Junior Inspector posts are ready to fill by capable applicants. If your eligibility matches criteria of TN sericulture recruitment, then without wasting time apply in online. Other information about Junior Inspector vacancies in TN point out in this article.
TN Assistant / Junior Inspector Jobs in Sericulture Recruitment 2016 Notification Details
Name of organisation: Tamil Nadu Sericulture Department
Job profile: Junior Inspector and Asst Inspector
Job type: Government Job
Number of vacancies in Sericulture Department:
Junior Inspector-257 posts
Assistant Inspector-43 posts
Location and Age Limit for Sericulture job Applicants
Job location: Tamil Nadu
18 years to 30 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the terms of Tamil nadu Sericulture recruiting authorites.
PayScale for the TN Sericulture selected applicants
Junior Inspector: Rs.5200 to 20200/- with 2400/-
Asst Inspector: Rs.9300 to 34800/- with 4200/-
Educational qualification & application fee for TN sericulture posts
- For Junior Inspector: SSLC/Matriculation/10th Pass with at least six months experience in the field of Sericulture/ six months Non-Graduate holders training course from Govt Sericulture Training Institute.
- For Asst Inspectors:B.Sc Chemistry / Botany / Zoology with six months experience in sericulture/ PGDS at TNAU Coimbatore
Application fee: Rs.500/-
How to apply for TN sericulture junior Inspector posts?
- Visit tnsericulture.gov.in
- Search for Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept Recruitment 2016.
- Fill the form according to your post selected.
- Submit the form after cross check details again.
- Wait until system generates you ID.
Selection process for the applicants of Sericulture Department Jobs
Candidates will select by TN govt by written test and interview.
Last date to apply in online is 27.01.2016
Date of written exam: 07.02.2016
Official notification: http://www.sericultureexam.com/document/Dedailed%20Notification-.pdf
Online application form: http://www.sericultureexam.com/
Sericulture Department Junior Inspector and Asst Inspector vacancies in TN
Job seekers who are looking Govt jobs after 10th class are qualified to register for this Tamil Nadu Sericulture Recruitment 2016. Aspirants age limit between 18 to 30 years. Candidates will recruit based on performance in written test followed by an interview. A candidate who satisfies the eligibility criteria may apply through online application from official portal sericultureexam.com. The TN Assistant Inspector Posts online application form direct link is available in this article. Before apply candidates are suggest to refer authorised notification once.
For latest updates regarding Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs and Sericulture Recruitments follow Jobs Q. Thank you.