- 1 TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus 2016 TN Prison Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern Available to Download
- 1.1 Assistant jailor Syllabus 2016 PDF Download and Exam Scheme is available by TNPSC Prison department
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment of Asst jailor Exam Date and Syllabus &Exam scheme Details:
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Syllabus 2016 TN Prison Department Syllabus and Exam Pattern Available to Download
Recently Tamil Nadu prison department announces TNPSC Assistant jailor Syllabus. Job seekers who are interested to do Tamil Nadu Jobs, for them TNPSC releases a notification. This notification added to govt recruitment list on 09.03.2016. Online application was started. In this notification, there are 104 vacancies for Assistant jailor. All these vacancies are for prison department. We provided detailed notification in our site. TNPSC recruitment authority is getting application from eligible candidates. As per notification to select suitable applicants among all applicants, TNPSC will conduct a selection process. In this selection process, organise in two stages. One is written exam and other is oral test/ interview. Selected candidates in these two rounds will get a chance to do job in TNPSC prison departments an Asst jailor. To enrol your names application link open up to 08.04.2016.
Assistant jailor Syllabus 2016 PDF Download and Exam Scheme is available by TNPSC Prison department
Assistant Jailor vacancies will fill up by organising written exam. This written exam date announced by TNPSC. Date of written exam is 24.07.2016. In this exam, there are two papers. Both the papers will conduct on same day. Paper-I exam is by 10am to 1 pm. Paper-II exam is by 2.30 pm to 5.30 pm. paper-I question paper will be in both Tamil and English. Paper-II question paper will be on English and Tamil but general Tamil/ English will be in respective language. Remaining details about syllabus was mention below clearly.
Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment of Asst jailor Exam Date and Syllabus &Exam scheme Details:
Name of organisation: TNPSC
Job profile: Assistant jailor
Exam date: 24.07.2016
Scheme of TNPSC written exam and oral test:
- Exam will be in degree standard.
- Question paper will contains objective type questions.
- Paper-I exam will conduct for 3 hours
- Paper-II exam will conduct for 3 hours.
- One mark will deduct for wrong/shaded register number.
- Total written exam carries 600 marks.
- Here minimum qualifying marks for SC/ST is 204 and for others 272 marks.
Syllabus for Assistant jailor written exam for paper-I & II:
Paper-I Assistant jailor Syllabus:
In this written exam paper-I contains the subjects like
- Current issues at National Level
- Constitution and Human Rights
- Socio – Economic issues in India or in Tamil Nadu,
- Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu
- Current issues at State Level.
Paper-II topics for post of Assistant Jailor:
In this written exam paper-II contains the subjects like
- General Studies will 75 items
- Aptitude & Mental Ability Test is for 25 items
- General Tamil / General English (SSLC Standard) for 100 items
- Political Science
- Earth and Universe
- wildlife‐Agricultural pattern
- Solar system
- disaster management
History and culture of India:
- South Indian history
- Mother Teresa
- Swami Vivekananda
- Effect of British rule on socio‐economic factor
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties
- Culture and Heritage of Tamil people
- India since independence
- Constitution of India
- Fundamental rights
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Central and State Commission
Indian Economy, National Movement, Mental Ability Tests.
SSLC standard Assistant jailor Syllabus for English:
- Appreciation Questions from Poetry
- Important lines from Poems.
- Questions on Shakespeare’s
- Comprehension Questions from the following Motivational Essays
- Authors and their Literary Works
Get detailed Syllabus here:
NOTE for applicants:
we indicated link for TNPSC Assistant jailor Syllabus. By click on this candidates can get detailed Official syllabus. To know more govt jobs in Tamil Nadu Subscribe to Jobs Q. Thank you.