- RMSA Secondary Education Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- RMSA Secondary Educations Schools Assam TET syllabus 2016
- Assam TET secondary Education Schools Recruitment 2016 details shortly
- Exam Pattern for Assam TET exam
- Assam TET Syllabus 2016 for Hindi and Sanskrit Teachers
RMSA Secondary Education Assam Teachers Eligibility Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Assam govt offered special Teachers notification for Hindi and Sanskrit languages. This notification offered to give quality education in secondary Schools of Assam. The online applications will start soon. After registered names in TET exam, interested seekers will be in a hurry to get Assam TET syllabus and exam pattern. The authority until not decided the TET exam date. all candidates who passed in TET exam Assam govt will awarded them with TET certificate. To become a best teacher in Assam Secondary schools this notification will assist. Today Jobs Q brings for all applicants a good news i.e by updating Assam TET syllabus 2016. To know more what all you need for preparing in exam read the whole passage carefully.
RMSA Secondary Educations Schools Assam TET syllabus 2016
Candidates who qualified in graduation in relevant field applied for TET posts. Are you applied for Assam TET recruitment 2016? This article will assist you to get TET syllabus and Exam Schedule. To register your name in list of 1618 Assam TET vacancies. Download Assam TET syllabus 2016 PDF. To crack TET exam follow previous exam papers and test papers. At the time of notification issued RMSA officials released exam pattern. Eligible candidates who are looking for teaching jobs in Assam can check the point out Assam TET syllabus 2016.
Assam TET secondary Education Schools Recruitment 2016 details shortly
Name of organisation: Assam Secondary Education Schools.
Job type: govt job in Assam
Job profile: Teaching job
Category: Assam TET syllabus and exam pattern 2016
Exam Pattern for Assam TET exam
- TET exam will conduct for 100 marks
- Examination contains two subjects.
- They are General studies, Current affairs and Subject Specific.
- Each paper carries 50 marks.
- Totally, examination shall be MCQ type questions.
- To qualify in written exam candidates have to score better in both papers.
|General studies, Current affairs||50||50|
Assam TET Syllabus 2016 for Hindi and Sanskrit Teachers
General Studies & Current affairs (50 marks):
- Geography of India with Special emphasis on Assam.
- Economy of India with Special emphasis on Assam
- Indian Political System and Constitution of India.
- History and Culture of India with Special Emphasis on Assam History.
- General Science and Technology.
- Mental Ability and Reasoning.
- Secondary Education in India and Management of Schools.
- developments, Culture
- Scientific and Technological.
- Matters of State
- National and International importance
- Political and Economics.
Remaining 50marks is for selected subject Hindi/Sanskrit.
We updated Assam TET syllabus 2016. Relevant candidates can download the syllabus and start their preparation to participate in TET exam. to know latest alerts about Assam TET recruitment visit us @Jobs Q. Thank you.