Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern /Online Application form 2016
Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern released a notification for various departments. So many interested applicants applied for posts offered by TSPSC. Job seekers are utilising this particular notification. To get the job in Telangana PSC, one should write the group-II exam and appear in the interview. In TSPSC recruitment process who cross these two stages they can get a job in PSC of Telangana. To attend an examination for Group-II we can help the applicants by giving an idea of the syllabus.
Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern PDF / Download PDF @ tspsc.gov.in
Candidates who applied for the post offered by TSPSC for them today we came up with Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern and schedule. For scoring better in TSPSC exam candidates have basic idea about Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern. This will help aspirants to make a perfect plan for studies. All-applied candidates who wish to get success in Group II written exam. They are in a search of the Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern. In this article, you can get the Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern and exam duration details. Here we made easy to know the Group-II exam syllabus and time of exam.
Exam pattern for TSPSC Group-II Examination:
In the recruitment procedure of TSPSC candidates
- The group-II exam contains totally objective type/ multiple choice- questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Each paper conducts for the time of 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Write an exam with 600marks.
- Qualified candidates will send for an interview, which carries 75 marks.
- Total 675 marks.
|Paper-I||General Studies and Abilities||150||2 hrs 30 minutes||150|
|Paper-II||History, polity and society||50 x 3=150||2 hrs 30 minutes||150|
|Paper-III||Economy and development||50 x 3=150||2 hrs 30 minutes||150|
|Paper-IV||Telangana movement and state formation||50 x 3=150||2 hrs 30 minutes||150|
Syllabus for Telangana Group-II Jobs in TSPSC:
TSPSC group-II syllabus mentioned in downwards. By seeing, the syllabus candidates can start their preparation. To crack the group-II exam candidates should know the syllabus of TSPSC. Group-II exam syllabus has four parts.
Clear details of part wise information bring up in below.
General studies and abilities:
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management – Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- International Relations and Events.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- World Geography, Indian Geography, and Geography of Telangana State.
History, polity and Society:
- Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana
- Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
Economy and Development:
- Indian Economy.
- Issues and Challenges.
- Economy and Development of
- Issues of development and Change.
Telangana movement and state formation:
- The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Mobilisation phase (1971 -1990)
- Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
Syllabus direct link:
Note for the Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern Hopefuls:
In this post, we had given Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern and schedule 2016. For detailed information, applicants can cross check the link given above. Follow above mentioned the Telangana Group II Syllabus Pattern carefully and thoroughly. Write the group-II exam as well. All the best. If this article will help to know the syllabus and exam period of TSPSC. Then share with your friends who really need it.