TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus released by the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd. It has been uploaded a new notification for Asst engineer govt jobs. The candidates send an online application form for TANGEDCO assistant engineer posts. Every year engineer exam conducted online mode only. Govt Jobs hunters utilized this particular notification through the official website. To get the job in TNEB as Asst engineer, one should qualify in the written exam conducted by TNEB and appear in the interview. In the TANGEDCO recruitment process who qualifies in the selection procedure, they can get a job in TANGEDCO as Assistant Engineer. To start preparation for examination of AE, we can help the applicants by giving an idea of the TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus. Pay scale, posting other relevant information mentioned in official website.
TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus & Pattern of Exam 2016 Jan 31 st
In this post, one can get the engineer exam date and syllabus. For scoring better in TANGEDCO engineer exam candidates have basic idea about the TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus. This will help aspirants to make a perfect plan for studies. All-applied applicants who desire to get qualified in writing the exam. They are in a search of the syllabus. If you are along with them, look for Assistant Engineer syllabus. In this article, you can get the TANGEDCO AE Recruiment syllabus and exam schedule. In next forwards, applicants can get branch wise chapters of the TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus.
TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment 2016 Notification
TNEB TANGEDCO AE Admit Card 2016
Details of TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus.
Name of organisation: Tamil Nadu Electrical Board.
Job type: Govt jobs.
Job profile: Asst engineer
Category: Syllabus and exam schedule.
Exam Date: 31.01.2016
Exam pattern for Asst Engineer Exam
In the recruitment procedure of TNEB candidates
- The TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer exam contains totally objective type/ multiple-choice- questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total time for AE e4xam is two hours.
- In the Asst Engineer exam paper has three parts.
- They are engineering maths, basic engineering &sciences and core subjects.
- Written exam carries 100 marks.
- Qualified candidates will send for an interview, which carries 15 marks.
- Totally exam held for 100 marks.
- For Ae exam cut-off mark will be 1/3 mark.
|Written exam||Paper-I||20||2 hrs|
TNEB TANGEDCO AE Recruitment Syllabus:
In downwards topic/branch wise syllabus is available. As updated in official website, we gave syllabus here. The participants who belong to different branches in Electrical, mechanical and civil branches follow syllabus topics.
Clear details of paper wise information bring up in below.
- Paper-I: Engineering maths
- Paper-II: Basic engineering and sciences.
- Paper-III: Core subject/
Paper-I Engineering mathematics:
- Functions of Complex Variables and Complex Integration.
- Applied Probability.
- Determinants and Matrices.
- Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
Paper-II Basic engineering and sciences:
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Material Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Boundary Layer.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Pumps and Turbines.
- Fluid Statics and Dynamics.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Ohm’s law.
- Environmental Pollution.
- A.C. Circuits.
- D.C. Machines.
- Kirchoff’s law.
- Synchronous machines.
- Computer Organisation.
- Architecture, User defined function.
- C program.
- Applied Mechanics.
- Fuels and Combustion etc.
Paper-III Core engineering subject:
- Structural Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Automotive Engines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Production Technology.
- Communication Engineering.
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Electrical machines.
- Digital Electronics.
- Control systems.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
Syllabus for TANGEDCO Asst Engineer Jobs
Note for the AE Jobs Aspirants:
In this post, we had given TNEB TANGEDCO AE syllabus and schedule of exam. For detailed information, applicants can cross check the link given above. Follow above mentioned AE syllabus, follow carefully and thoroughly. By downloading the topics of the AE exam syllabus, prepare well before the engineer exam. Write the AE exam properly. All the best. If you think, this article will help you to know the syllabus and exam schedule of TANGEDCO. Then share with your friends who really need it. Thank you.