TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment for 172 Vacant Posts. Apply online for Govt jobs in Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recently released notification for filling the 172 statistician Posts Tamil Nadu Selection board is inviting eligible candidates to submission of application. Eligible candidates should apply online on or before 14.03.2016 nothing but closing date of the application form Eligible candidates should apply through the official website www.tnpscexams.net. Applicants should possess degree with second class in mathematics with statistics, ancillary subject from any approved university/ institution along with minimum 3 in academics. Selection process for TNPSC Jobs based on the written test and interview. Candidates who are selected in written test will be called for the interview.
Other Govt Jobs updates in Tamil Nadu
- TRB Tamil Nadu 272 Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Lecturer posts
- TNEB TANGEDCO Jr Assistant Admit Card 2016 | Tamil Nadu TANGEDCO Typist Exam Hall Ticket Download
- TN Cuddalore District Court Recruitment 2016 Application Form For Office Assistant, Bailiff, Typist Tamil Nadu Jobs Vacancy
TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2016 for 172 Vacant Posts
Official Website: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Type: Government Job
Job Profile: Block Health Statistician
Location: Anywhere in Tamil Nadu
No of Posts: 172
Pay Scale: pay Scale for the selected candidates Rs.5200 to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2800/-.
Aspirant minimum age should be 18 to 30 years as on the final date of application submission. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved candidates as per the Tamil Nadu government Norms.
Educational Requirements: Candidate should complete degree in statistics with mathematics as the main subject from any approved university/ Organization along with 3 years .
Selection Process: Selection process for the candidates will be based on the performance in the written test and interview conducted by the TNPSC Block Health Statistician Recruitment authority. Written qualified candidates will be called for the interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay RS. 50/- as the registration fee and Rs. 50/- for the one time registration purpose
How to Apply:
Open official login page of TNPSC i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in. Read the advertisement file to know eligibility
- Eligible candidates click on Apply Online link
- In next window required to submit some details such as(Date of birth, Marks %, center of examination, passed year ,address details)
- Fill the application with candidates Information
- Attach photo copies of relevant certificates
- After uploading successfully you should pay the application amount through online
- When you entered details it automatically generates through the offline bill payment challan
- Online fee payment is also available in the TNPSC recruitment process
- Candidate Can use Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Cards for the fee payment
- Complete registration on or before final date.
- Click on submit button
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future uses.
- Recently scanned photo copy and signature of the candidate
- Hard copy of the application form
- Candidates should enter correct details wrong details leads to cancelation of application
- Candidates needs to be sure while entering details
- Send the application form before completion of the last date
- Date of Notification issued: 12.02.2013
- Last Date to apply online: 14.03.2016
- Last date for fee payment: 16.03.2016
- Date of examination: 05-06-2016 (paper- I) 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Date of examination: 05-06-2016(Paper- II) 02:30Pm to 04:30 PM
Note: In the above article we mentioned details about the TNPSC Statistician Recruitment process. For more information and job alerts subscribe to Jobs Q. Thank You.