- 1 UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Clerk, Driver, Readers | UP Govt Job Recruitment
- 1.1 UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Apply online| REVENUE DEPARTMENT Jobs in UP
- 1.2 UP Revenue Department Notification 2016
- 1.2.1 UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Latest Govt Details @ JobsQ
- 1.2.2 UP Revenue Department Jobs Educational Qualification:
- 1.2.3 Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment Selection Process
- 1.2.4 Examination pattern for Uttar Pardesh Revenue Department
- 1.2.5 In written examination mainly five topics covered
UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Clerk, Driver, Readers | UP Govt Job Recruitment
UP Revenue Department issue notification for Recruitment of 2436 Posts of Driver, Reader, Town Clerk, ADM, SDM s. UP Revenue department will release notification for the eligible and skilled candidates for the above Posts. Candidates who are waiting for UP Revenue Department Recruitment, can apply through online. Candidates with the minimum qualification is enough to apply for this UP Revenue Department Recruitment. Candidates who meet the needs of the notification may send their application form only through the online mode. Application is available in the official website bor.up.nic.in, eligible candidates will be selected based on the performance In written test and interview, and candidates should fill the application form on or before the last date. Eligible candidates for UP Revenue Department Recruitment should apply online on or before last date which JobsQ will update soon.
UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Apply online| REVENUE DEPARTMENT Jobs in UP
Revenue Department is the legal purely government body in the union Government, Under the UP Revenue Department Recruitment yearly thousands of candidates are recruiting to fill various Revenue Department Jobs. Now Uttar Pradesh release notification for filling Uttar Pradesh Jobs, for different departments so candidates should apply online, fill the application form through online and upload the required documents like photo, sign and other attested documents. Candidates should pay the application fee through online / offline mode with the proper details, while entering the details candidates will be sure about the details communication details are required future communications
UP Revenue Department Notification 2016
Recruitment authority: Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department
Official Website: bor.up.nic.in.
Job Type: Government Job
Job Profile: Various Posts
Location: Uttar Pradesh
No of Posts: 2436.
UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 Latest Govt Details @ JobsQ
- Tehsildar (Judicial): 243 posts
- Reader Senior Assistant: 609 posts
- Driver: 609 posts
- Town Clerk & Peon: 609 posts
- ADM (Judicial): 61 Posts
- SDM (Judicial): 305 posts
Pay Scale: Reveal Shortly in JobsQ
Age Limit of the Candidates who applied for this UP Revenue Department Recruitment 2016 should have the minimum age of 18 years Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment
UP Revenue Department Jobs Educational Qualification:
Candidate who applied for various jobs in Uttar Pradesh Should have completed their 12 class or equivalent from the board of intermediate or university.
Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department Recruitment Selection Process
Based on the performance in written test and interview Aspirant will be appointed. Candidates who are qualified in the written test will be called for the interview by the authority. the interview will be conducted for 20 marks. Selection of the applicant will be based on the cut off marks. Candidates may scores more than the cut off marks they are eligible for the next process of interview. Those candidates are eligible to get the post in Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department, after the interview selected candidates should be appointed in different posts in Uttar Pradesh revenue department.
Application Fee: Update shortly
Department of Revenue UP Recruitment | Apply online @ bor.up.nic.in.| UP Govt Revenue Department Jobs
Applied candidates should click on the official website www.bor.up.nic.in and fill the application form by entering the correct details. Pay the application fee through online/ offline before last date.
Apply for UP Revenue Department Recruitment Posts by fallowing simple steps given bellow.Click on the official website
- Read the notification first for eligibility or application procedure
- Click on the link given on our website for the registration
- Click on the new registration for the new candidates
- Candidate must be given with a registration id and password
- Click on the apply online
- Enter the id and Password
- Enter the details (personal, Education)
- Upload the scanned photo and signature with the required dimensions
- Select the application fee Payment option Either Offline or Online
- Submit the application form before the Last Date.
- Take Print out of the application form for other uses
Examination pattern for Uttar Pardesh Revenue Department
The Paper for the examination comes with the total 80 marks.The examination paper will be Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions. The questions will be asked only Objective Types. weight age along with it. The question paper will be in both English and Hindi languages and the time limit for the examination will be 2 hours.
In written examination mainly five topics covered
- General Awareness
- Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetic Ability
- General English
Note: In the above article Jobs Qmentioned the details about UP Revenue Department Recruitment, notification, eligibility criteria and application process. For Getting more notifications, Job alerts in to your mail box subscribe our website JobsQ. Thank You