- Union Public Service Commission UPSC vacancies Architects & Director Jobs 2016
- UPSC Recruitment for Asst & Deputy Architect, Assistant Director Vacancies
- UPSC recruitment 2016 for 60 UPSC Assistant Architect and Director Job Details
- Number of posts:
- Age limit to apply for UPSC recruitment notification:
- Educational qualification for UPSC Assistant Architect and Director jobs:
- Salary for the selected Assistant Architects and Directors:
- How to apply UPSC Assistant Architect and Director recruitment:
- Selection process for UPSC Assistant Architect and Director:
- Important dates:
- Important links:
- UPSC Vacant Jobs in Assistant Director and Asst Architect:
Union Public Service Commission UPSC vacancies Architects & Director Jobs 2016
UPSC Assistant Architect and Director Recruitment 2016 Notification had freshly released in January 2016. Union Public Service Commission published advertisement under notice no. 51/2016. UPSC is ready to fill vacancies of Assistant Director, Assistant Architect in CPWD and Deputy Architect posts. Candidates who are searching graduate jobs may apply for posts out under UPSC Recruitment 2016. Interested and capable Candidates can apply to various jobs through UPSC Assistant Architect and DirectorRecruitment 2016. candidates who are eagerly seeking the jobs in Delhi apply online. UPSC online applications are available in the official website. Last date for submission of the online application is 04.02.2016.
UPSC Recruitment for Asst & Deputy Architect, Assistant Director Vacancies
UPSC recruitment released for capable Assistant Director and Deputy Architect. This year UPSC will recruit the candidates who has knowledge about relevant post chosen by candidates. The applicants who are able to fulfil the eligibility criteria apply in online. To tally 60 posts are vacant in various posts. Selected candidates will get job in Head Quarters at Delhi/ anywhere in India. Upper age limit is applicable for reserved applicants. To apply the UPSC Assistant Architect and Director jobs one can get application in Official site as well as in Jobs Q also. In downwards we provided the active link to apply in online.
UPSC recruitment 2016 for 60 UPSC Assistant Architect and Director Job Details
Name of organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Job location: HQ Delhi/anywhere in India
Job type: govt job
Job profile: Asst architect and Director
Number of posts:
Total number of Vacancies: 60
- Assistant Director (Cost) for Expenditure and Ministry of Finance Department =24 posts
- Assistant Architect for Ministry/Department of Health & Family Welfare=1 post
- Deputy Architect in CPWD for Ministry of Urban Development=13 posts
- Assistant Architect in CPWD for Urban Development=22 posts
Age limit to apply for UPSC recruitment notification:
For Assistant Director and Deputy Architect age limit is 35 years
For Assistant Architect and CPWD Asst Architect age limit is 30 years
Educational qualification for UPSC Assistant Architect and Director jobs:
Asst director (costs): Enrolment in the Register of Members of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)/ Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI)
Asst Architect , CPWD asst architect and Deputy Architects in CPWD: Degree in Architecture from a recognised University /equivalent and Registered with Council of Architecture.
Salary for the selected Assistant Architects and Directors:
Asst director (costs) and deputy Architect in CPWD: Rs. 15,600- 39,100 /- + Rs. 5,400
Asst Architect , CPWD asst architect: Rs.9,300-34,800 /- + Rs. 4,600
How to apply UPSC Assistant Architect and Director recruitment:
- Go to the link upsc.nic.in for online application.
- Click on new registration for unregistered user.
- Fill the form in prescribed format without errors.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- Pay exam fee through online mode.
- Submit the form
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Selection process for UPSC Assistant Architect and Director:
UPSC will select the candidates based on Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) and Interview.
Application for the UPSC Assistant Architect and Director job applicants 2016 is Rs.25/- and no fee for SC/ST/Women.
Last date for online applications 04.02.2016
Last date to print the submit application form 05.02.2016
Official notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzQbOchjLyKQVFNtOWdTLWFNSXM/view
online application form: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
UPSC Vacant Jobs in Assistant Director and Asst Architect:
Interested candidates wish to apply for UPSC Assistant Architect and Director recruitment 2016. They need to complete registration process before ending date. Direct active link for UPSC official notification and application form is available. This great chance to all candidates searches for latest Govt jobs. To enrol your name in listed candidates of UPSC recruitment 2016. Apply in online and qualify in recruitment process of UPSC. In the recruitment process, authority had chosen 75:25 ratios for method of selection. This ratio is for CBRT test and interview. Kindly the candidates refer the notification link before apply to this particular post.
Note for UPSC applicants:
In this post, we had given online link that will help you to apply for UPSC Assistant Architect and Director Job notification. Every information regarding latest alerts follow us @Jobs Q. Thank you.