- 1 Union Public Service Commission UPSC Advtno.3/2016 Apply online for junior Scientific officer, Asst Professor and Asst Director
- 1.1 UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment for Assistant director and Junior Scientific Officer online application @ upsconline.nic.in
- 1.2 UPSC Specialist Grade-III Recruitment 2016 Details:
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Advtno.3/2016 Apply online for junior Scientific officer, Asst Professor and Asst Director
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has again uploaded a new advertisement. This time UPSC released notification through Advt no.3/2016.Online applications are waiting for Assistant professor posts. All aspirants who are seeking to get career after master Degree can apply for recruitment. UPSC vacancies are made available in various disciplines. Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs in UPSC may apply in online. Applying to UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment is nice thought to get latest UPSC jobs in India. Indian Nationals are welcoming to submit their forms to various vacancies at UPSC. Online application has been processed and active link is to apply up to 03.03.2016. After Deadline date, candidates cannot access to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment stands with Advt no.03/2016.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment for Assistant director and Junior Scientific Officer online application @ upsconline.nic.in
UPSC conducts competitive exams and interview to select candidates for required posts. Now in recruitment exams list UPSC added a written exam for various posts like Assistant Professor. To become a part of UPSC submit your applications for 170 various vacancy notifications. UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment brought an opportunity to get master degree jobs. For this particular notification, UPSC is recruiting candidates who satisfy prescribed criteria of required post. Candidates will select with their eligibility and skills. The upper age limit is calm down for reserved categories. To get a basic Idea about UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment follows the full article thoroughly.
UPSC Specialist Grade-III Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Job profile: Assistant professor& Director and Jr Scientific officer
Job type: Govt Job
Number of posts: 170 jobs
Vacancies available at UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Assistant professor: 159posts
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry: 20 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Mathematics: 15 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Botany: 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor in English: 29 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Economics: 20 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Physics: 17 Posts
- Assistant Professor in History: 8 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Zoology: 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor in French: 7 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Hindi: 5 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Home Science: 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Commerce: 3 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Logic/Philosophy: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Malayalam: 1 Post
- Assistant Professor in Politics: 2 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Tamil: 4 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Tourism: 1 Post
Assistant director: 7 posts
- Assistant Director: 1 Post
- Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical): 6 Posts
Jr Scientific Officer:4 posts
- Electronics: 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 2 Posts
- For Assistant Professor & Assistant Director :35 years
- For Assistant Director Grade-II & Junior Scientific Officer : 30 years
Other Govt Jobs updates for Graduates
- Manipal Graduate Teacher recruitment 2016 apply offline last date 27/06/2016
- UPSESSB TGT recruitment 2016 for 7950 Trainee Graduate Teacher Post
- SGPGIMS Sr. Resident Recruitment 2016 | Apply 163 Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Medical Physics Resident Jobs @ sgpgi.ac.in
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment Educational qualification:
- For Assistant Professor: Master Degree level with 55% marks in concerned from an Indian University, and National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by University Grants Commission, CSIR/ State Level Eligibility or similar test conducted by University Grants Commission SLET/SET.
- For Assistant Director: Master Degree with three years experience.
- For Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical): Degree in Mechanical Engineering with two years experience.
- For Junior Scientific Officer:
Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical from a recognized University/equivalent with two years experience
UPSC Jobs Salary:
Assistant professor: Rs.15600 to 39000/- with Rs.6000/-
Assistant director: Rs.15600 to 39100/- with 5400/-
Jr Scientific Officer: Rs.9300 to 34800/- with 4800/-.
GEN/OBC=Rs.25/- has to pay as application fee at any SBI branch.
How to apply for UPSC Job Notification:
- Candidates need to visit upsconline.nic.in
- Under “recruitment” search for Advt no.03/2016.
- Then fill application with desired details without any error.
- Before submit form pay application fee.
- Collect your ID for registered form.
- Take print out of filled form for future use.
UPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection will held on recruitment test and personal interview.
Last date to online applications is 03.03.2016
UPSC Notification 2016:
Notification & online application: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
NOTE for applicants:
Candidates are suggesting to read official notification clearly before applying to UPSC Assistant professor recruitment. For more upcoming jobs, subscribe Jobs Q. Thank you.