- 1 Union Public Service Commission UPSC recruitment 2016 for Medical Services in various departments online Application form available for Combined Medical Services Examination
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2016 MBBS Level Combined Medical Service Examination
- 1.2 CMS Exam UPSC /Combined Medical Service Examination for MBBS students notification 2016 Details:
- 1.2.1 Service/Posts vacancies to be filled by CMS Exam in UPSC:
- 1.2.2 Combined Medical Service Examination 2016 Eligibility:
- 1.2.3 Pay Scale and Fee for CMS application Form:
- 1.2.4 How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court DLSA Posts:
- 1.2.5 Required documents:
- 1.2.6 Selection process of UPSC:
Union Public Service Commission UPSC recruitment 2016 for Medical Services in various departments online Application form available for Combined Medical Services Examination
UPSC Recruitment board released a notification for CMS examination. This examination Notice No. 06/2016-CMS dated on 05.03.2016. to apply for this candidates ensure eligibility for examination. Candidates applying for CMS examination should make sure they fulfil all conditions to get admission to UPSC Examination. Before going to details of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination we provided some information about this examination. Combined Medical Services Examination is also famous as UPSC CMS Examination. To get Govt jobs in India go for UPSC recruitment for medical jobs. Union Public Service Commission conducts this CMS Exam every year. UPSC jobs for Medical students are welcoming online applications. Candidates seeking for a Govt career in MBBS jobs UPSC Online applications are available. To apply for Combined Medical Service Examination online application will start from 05.03.2016. Last date to submit UPSC recruitment application form is 01.04.2016.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 MBBS Level Combined Medical Service Examination
For selecting suitable candidates of main bodies of Indian Ordinance Factory Health Service IOF, Junior Scale officer vacancies in Central Health Services, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer posts in Indian Railways, Medical Officers in Municipal Corporation Delhi and general duty medical officers in Delhi. Every year UPSC will release Exam notification on March month and CMS exam will organise in June month. The Combined Medical Services Examination is completely online test. Before that for admission to this UPSC CMS exam candidate should have passed in MBBS. CMS Exam UPSC recruitment 2016 notification check all basic details. the important information what an applicant of UPSC need is coming in next passages.
CMS Exam UPSC /Combined Medical Service Examination for MBBS students notification 2016 Details:
Name of organisation: UPSC Union Public Service Commission
Job profile; Combined Medical Service Exam
Job type: govt job- contract basis for one year
Number of posts: 909 posts
Service/Posts vacancies to be filled by CMS Exam in UPSC:
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways – 600 posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 97 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council -16 posts
Job location: across India
Combined Medical Service Examination 2016 Eligibility:
For admission to CMS examination candidate have passed written and practical parts of final M.B.B.S. Examination. Candidate who has appeared / has yet to appear at final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Candidate for CMS examination must attained age of 32 years dated 01.01.2016
Pay Scale and Fee for CMS application Form:
Rs. 15600-39100 with GP Rs. 5400/-
Candidates are required to pay of feeRs.200/- (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates)
deposit money in any SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of SBI. Like State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/SBH/State Bank of Mysore/SBP/State Bank of Travancore.
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court DLSA Posts:
- Candidates required to apply Online.
- Use link www. upsconline.nic.in
- Detailed directions for filling up Online Applications available on website.
- Applicants advised to submit single application.
- While filling candidate should carefully decide choice for the centre.
- Pay application fee and attach needed documents.
- Then submit.
- Collect your ID of Application.
Candidates requested to keep ready self -attested copies of following documents. Declaration of result of Computer based examination which is likely to be confirmed in September/October 2016.
- Age proof.
- Educational Qualification.
- Caste Certificate.
- Certificate in support of age.
Selection process of UPSC:
Candidates who completed application process they should start preparations for next level of process. UPSC Recruitment 2016 will select all applied candidates in a process. In UPSC Selection process candidates has to write online Combined medical Service Examination. This exam is going to conduct in June month. Results will announce in September/October.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination dates:
Starting date of application: 05.03.2016
Last date of submission is 01.04.2016 by 11.59 pm
e-Admit card download is three weeks before exam date.
UPSC CMS exam date: 12.06.2016
Results announced on September/October month.
Notification get here: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CMS_2016/CMS_English_New_2016.pdf
Application for get admission in CMS exam: http://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
NOTE for applicants:
Candidates interested apply for UPSC Medical Service Examination we provided all details. To know more about this notification and application form click on above indicated links. To get syllabus of UPSC Combined medical Service Exam follow, Jobs Q regularly. Thank you.