- Union Public Service Commission UPSC jobs apply online @ upsconline.nic.in for Examiner, grade-II & III, Manager
- UPSC Examiner & Grade-III Recruitment online application available
- UPSC Recruitment for Engineers/ Examiner & Grade-III Recruitment Vacancy Details:
- Vacancies in UPSC:
- UPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligible criteria:
- Salary in UPSC and Application fee for UPSC recruitment 2016;
- How to Get UPSC Online Application Form:
- Selection process of UPSC examiner and various jobs:
- UPSC Examiner & Grade-III Recruitment Important dates:
- Important links:
Union Public Service Commission UPSC jobs apply online @ upsconline.nic.in for Examiner, grade-II & III, Manager
UPSC Examiner Grade-III Recruitment 2016 Notification had freshly released in 2016. Union Public Service Commission published advertisement under notice no. 5/2016. UPSC is ready to fill vacancies of various posts in 2016. Candidates who are searching for Engineering jobs may apply for posts out under UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Engineers. To get govt Jobs in India UPSC recruitment will help. Interested and capable Candidates can apply to various jobs through UPSC Examiner Recruitment 2016.candidates who willingly search for the jobs in Delhi apply online. UPSC online application forms are available in online @ upsconline.nic.in. Last date for submission of Examiner online application is 31.03.2016.
UPSC Examiner & Grade-III Recruitment online application available
UPSC recruitment released in a search of capable candidates for required posts that are vacant. This year UPSC will recruit candidates who has familiarity about relevant post chosen by candidates. Applicants who are able to fulfil t eligibility parameters apply in online. Totally 104 posts are vacant in various departments. Selected candidates will get job in Head Quarters / anywhere in India. UPSC Examiner recruitment 2016 provides Upper age limit for reserved applicants. To apply for UPSC Examiner application form, one can get in Official site also in Jobs Q also. In downwards we indicated the active link to apply in online.
UPSC Recruitment for Engineers/ Examiner & Grade-III Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of organisation: UPSC Union Public Service Commission
Job type: Govt job
Job profile: various jobs
Number of posts: 104 posts
Vacancies in UPSC:
- Specialist Grade-III Professor for orthopaedics=14 posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II=4 posts
- Specialist Grade-III Obsta nd Gyne= 4 posts
- Asst Director in Hindi Typist/Stenography= 4 posts
- Manager=8 posts
- Asst Executive Engineer=2 posts
- Lecturer in Maths and English=2 posts
- Specialist Grade-III in Physical Medicine=2 posts
- Economic Officer= 1 post
- Gentex Senior Scientific Officer= 1 post
- Deputy Mineral Economics= 1 post
- Grade-II Asst director= 1 post
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Eligible criteria:
Economic Officer: 30 years
Examiner: 30 years
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors in Orthopaedics: 40 years
Managers: 35 years
Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II in Engineering 35 years
Economic Officer: PG degree in Economics
Examiner: Degree in Law
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors in Orthopaedics: MBBS degree
Managers: Engineering/Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical /Automobile Engineering
Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Engineering): B.E./B. Tech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary in UPSC and Application fee for UPSC recruitment 2016;
Examiner and Economic Officer: Rs.9,300-34,800 with 4600/-
Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors in Orthopaedics: Rs.15,600-39,000 with 6600/-
Managers: Rs.15,600-39,000 with 5400/-
Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Engineering): Rs. 45,990/-
GEN/OBC Candidates require to pay Rs. 25/-.
No fee for SC/ST/Women.
How to Get UPSC Online Application Form:
- Go to the link upsconline.nic.in to get online application.
- Click on Advt.05/2016 under this candidates can various job applications.
- Hit on which post you desired to apply.
- new registration for unregistered users.
- Fill form in prescribed format without error.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- Pay application fee through online mode by SBI
- Submit form
- Take a printout of filled application form for future use.
- Also collect bearing number ID.
Selection process of UPSC examiner and various jobs:
Authority will conduct Recruitment Test RT followed by interview. Scoring marks for UR is 50 marks, OBC is 45 marks and SC/ST/PH is 40 marks.
UPSC Examiner & Grade-III Recruitment Important dates:
Closing date of online submission 31.03.2016
Last date to print complete submitted form is 01.04.2016
Online application form:
UPSC vacancies in Examiner and Manger posts:
Interested candidates wish to apply for UPSC Examiner & Grade-III recruitment 2016. They need to complete registration process before Deadline date. Active link for UPSC official notification and application form is available. This is great chance to all candidate searches for latest Govt jobs. To enrol your names in listed candidates of UPSC recruitment 2016 apply and start preparation for Recruitment Test. In the recruitment process, authority had chosen a method of selection. This ratio is for RT and interview. Candidates refer notification link before apply to this particular post.
Note for UPSC applicants:
In this post, we had given online link that will help you to apply for UPSC notification. Every latest alerts regarding notification follow us @Jobs Q. Thank you.