- Union Public Service Commission UPSC combined exam notification apply @upsc.gov.in:
- UPSC Geologist Notification | UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination:
- UPSC Geologist Recruitment | UPSC Geoscientist Apply Online:
- How to apply the UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Exam:
- UPSC Examination for various categories:
- Note for UPSC Applicants:
Union Public Service Commission UPSC combined exam notification apply @upsc.gov.in:
UPSC Geologist Notification had freshly released in February 2016. Union Public Service Commission published advertisement under notice no. 4/2016-GEOL. UPSC is ready to hold UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination. Through this exam, UPSC will recruit Group-A posts. Vacancies are available in Central ground Water Board and Geological Survey of India. Candidates who are searching graduate jobs may apply for posts out under UPSC Geologist Notification. Interested and capable Candidates can apply to various jobs through UPSC Combined Exam Recruitment 2016.candidates who are eagerly seeking the latest jobs in India apply online. UPSC online applications are available in online @ referring site. Last date for submission of online application for UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination is 04.03.2016.
UPSC Geologist Notification | UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination:
UPSC Geologist Notification released for capable applicants. This year UPSC will recruit the candidates who has knowledge about relevant post chosen by candidates. Applicants who are sure to fulfil eligibility criteria apply in online. Verification of eligibility conditions with original documents is taken up. This will happen after a candidate had qualified for Personality test/Interview. Upper age limit is applicable for reserved applicants. To apply the UPSC form one can get application in Official site. In downwards we provided full details of this particular UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination.
UPSC Geologist Recruitment | UPSC Geoscientist Apply Online:
Name of organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Job type: govt job
Job profile: Group-A posts.
Number of posts: 208 posts
- Geologist=121 posts
- Geophysicists=56 posts
- Chemist= 29 posts
- Hydrogeologist= 2 posts
Age limits for UPSC Recruitment:
Applicants age should be 21 years to 32 years
masters degree in geological science /geology/applied geology/geo-exploration/mineral exploration/engineering geology.
M.Sc in physics/applied physics/geophysics/marine geophysics.
M.Sc chemistry/Analytical chemistry/applied chemistry.
Jr. Hydrogeologists (Group-A):
Masters degree in geology/ applied geology/marine geology from university incorporated central/state legislature in India.
How to apply the UPSC Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Exam:
- Go to the link upsc.gov.in for online application.
- Click on new registration for unregistered user.
- Fill the form in prescribed format without errors.
- While filling application candidate should carefully decide examination centre.
- Upload scanned copies of Photo and Signature.
- Age proof, study certificates attested copies.
- Pay exam fee through online mode.
- Submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
UPSC Selection Procedure:
UPSC will select candidates by combined written exam and Interview.
UPSC Recruitment dates:
- Last date for online applications 04.03.2016
- UPSC combined written exam date 13.05.2016.
- Admit card availability for UPSC Combined exam is 01.05.2016.
UPSC Geologist Notification links:
Download UPSC geologist & geo scientist notification
UPSC Examination for various categories:
Interested candidates wish to apply for UPSC recruitment 2016, they need to complete registration process before ending date. After closing date online active link will be vanished. Direct active link for UPSC official notification and application form is available. All candidates search for latest Govt jobs, enrol your name in listed candidates of UPSC recruitment 2016. Before apply ensure that age and eligibility criteria for desired post for what they are applying. Apply in online and qualify in recruitment process of UPSC. In the recruitment process, authority had chosen 75:25 ratios for method of selection. Kindly the candidates refer the notification link before apply to this particular post.
Note for UPSC Applicants:
In this post, we had given online link that will help you to apply for UPSC notification. UPSC Combined exam Syllabus and admit card details follow us @Jobs Q. Thank you.