- 1 UPSC Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification for Various Posts online Application @ upsconline.nic.in
- 1.1 UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Civilian Medical Officer, Chemist and Specialist Grade-III Asst Professor Jobs:
- 1.2 UPSC Civilian Medical Officer and Specialist Grade-III Recruitment 2016 Details:
- 1.2.1 UPSC Officers and Grade 3 Vacancies and Job Location
- 1.2.2 Educational qualification and Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- 1.2.3 Pay Scale for Selected UPSC Candidates:
- 1.2.4 How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- 1.2.5 Application Fee and Selection procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2016
- 1.2.6 UPSC Civilian Medical Officers Recruitment Notification 2016 for Specialist Grade-III posts
UPSC Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification for Various Posts online Application @ upsconline.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Recruitment 2016 has uploaded a fresh notification in various vacancies. UPSC invites online applications for Civilian Medical officer posts. All aspirants who are eligible and interested to do job in UPSC can apply for recruitment. Candidates who are looking for Govt jobs after graduation may apply in online. By applying to UPSC Recruitment 2016 is an excellent chance to get latest UPSC jobs in India. Applicants can apply through online only from official portal. The online application has been processed from 16.01.2016. The last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2016 is 11.02.2016. After this due date, candidates cannot access to apply for UPSC advt no.02/2016. So Candidates are advised to apply immediately.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 for Civilian Medical Officer, Chemist and Specialist Grade-III Asst Professor Jobs:
UPSC conducts competitive exams to bring out talent of applied candidates. A candidate who has anxiety to get placement in UPSC, and then apply immediately before the time lets go. UPSC recruitment 2016 brings an opportunity for Specialist Grade-III Asst Professor, Civilian Medical Officer and Economic officers. For present notification, UPSC is recruiting the candidates who have the study knowledge of required post. Candidates will select with their eligibility and skills. Age relaxation for reserved categories also provided.. In this article, we mentioned all the needed information below, which will bring a basic idea about UPSC civilian Medical officer recruitment 2016.
UPSC Civilian Medical Officer and Specialist Grade-III Recruitment 2016 Details:
Name of organisation: Union Public Service Commission
Job profile: Specialist-III Asst professor, civilian Medical officer, Chemist
Job type: govt job
UPSC Officers and Grade 3 Vacancies and Job Location
Total Number of Vacancies: 112 posts
Specialist Grade-III Asst professor- 56 posts
Civilian Medical Officer- 49 posts
Specialist Grade-III-2 posts
Economic Officers- 2 posts
Asst Employment officer- 1 post
Chemist- 1 posts
Asst Library and Information Officer- 1 post.
Job location: India
Educational qualification and Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
For specialist Grade-III Posts: MBBS degree of desired field from recognised university
For Civilian medical officers: Medical qualification from recognised university.
Age limit: Minimum 35 years to maximum 45 years.
Pay Scale for Selected UPSC Candidates:
For specialist Grade-III Asst professors: Rs.15600/- to 39000/- with 6600/-
For civilian medical officers: rs.15600 to Rs.39000/- with 5400/-.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates need to visit upsconline.nic.in
- Then search for recruitment notification Advt no.02/2016.
- Then fill the application with desired details without leaving any field.
- Before submit the form pay the application fee.
- Collect your ID for submitted form.
- Take print out of filled form for future use.
Application Fee and Selection procedure for UPSC Recruitment 2016
Application fee: Rs.25/- for GEN and OBC.
Computer based Test (CBT) and interview.
Last date to apply in online is 11.02.2016.
Online application form: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
UPSC Civilian Medical Officers Recruitment Notification 2016 for Specialist Grade-III posts
UPSC provides post wise details in its official website. Job hunters who are in a search of latest Govt jobs in India may utilise this advertisement. To get Specialist Grade-III Asst Professor Jobs in UPSC upload your Bio data now. In this post we mentioned UPSC recruitment 2016 for Specialist Grade-III jobs to take a help of t his advertisement candidates have no time after 11.02.2016.Before apply go through the official website and apply immediately before last date. in selection process UPSC will organise CBT and personal interview. To avoid last minute rush, apply to UPSC recruitment 2016 for Specialist Grade-III before last date.
Note for UPSC Applicants:
We will update the UPSC recruitment 2016 details like call letter, exam date and results quickly in our blog. To get latest alerts about Govt jobs in India follow Jobs Q.Thanks you.