- UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2016 Training Officers 60 jobs Apply Online www.upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Specialist Grade III Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment | UPSC Training Officer Recruitment:
- How to apply for the UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment | UPSC Training Officer Recruitment:
- Important Links for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment | Training and Specialist UPSC Recruitment:
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment 2016 Training Officers 60 jobs Apply Online www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment: There is a good news for all the students who are eagerly waiting for the Central Government Jobs can refer the UPSC Training Officers Notification, which is available on its official website www.upsc.gov.in is the link to the UPSC Grade III Recruitment. The full details like eligibility criteria, selection process or procedure, Application fee and how to apply are given below. The Union Public Service Commission has decided to recruit the candidates for 60 Specialists Grade-III & Training Post. This can be applied through the online process. And Degree is essential for this Exam. The UPSC Board has started the Online Application Process. The Aspirant candidates can apply through the last date 16-06-2016 till 11:59 pm. The online application is only at the Official Notification. So, Applicants don’t fill the application form by reading the official UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment notification. The qualified candidates require to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission and then get apply online link with the help of stated below valuable guidelines.
UPSC Training Officer Recruitment: The Union Public Commission is the India’s Central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, IFS, ESE, NDA, NA, Combined Medical Services Exam etc. Deepak Gupta a retired IAS Officer of Jharkhand Cadre and younger brother of a former home. There are 60 vacancies in which aspirants can apply through the Specialist jobs. Such as MBBS Degree, Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management Post, Electrical, Computer, Civil and Printing Technology, and Textile Engineering Architecture from Recognized university of UPSC Training Officer Recruitment.
UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment Details:
- Organization name: Union Public Service Commission.
- Alert Type: UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment.
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Name of the post: Various Posts
- Total No.of vacancies: 60 Posts.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Job Category: UPSC Jobs.
UPSC Specialist Grade III Notification 2016:
In this year the Board of UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment invites the various application forms every year for the completion of various vacant posts. There will be a huge number in the application of various jobs in the Government field. Here there is a official web notification for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment below.
UPSC Vacancy Details for UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment:
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professors (Medicine): 20 Posts
- Specialist Grade III (paediatrics): 13Posts
- Assistant Directors (Official Language): 04 Posts.
- Training Officers (Architectural Assistantship): 03 Posts.
- Training officer (Catering and Hospitality Management): 01 Post.
- Training officers (Dress Making): 01 Post.
- Training Officers (Electronics): 01 post.
8. Training Officers (Hair and Skin care): 04 Posts.
- Training Officers (Principles of teaching): 08 Posts.
10. Training Officers (Secretarial Practice): 04 posts.
- Assistant Director (Horticulture): 01 Post.
UPSC Specialist Grade III Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment | UPSC Training Officer Recruitment:
- Age Limit: Contender’s maximum Age limit should be 40 years to apply for these posts and the relaxation will be provided according to government rules.
- Educational Qualification: UPSC Candidates must have completed MBBS or its equivalent degree from a recognized board or university to apply for these posts.
- Salary Details: check on the official website.
- Application Fee: There is no fees for ST/SC candidates and need to pay application fees of Rs 25 for general Candidates.
- Selection Process: Eligible Candidates will be selected based on the Written test and Interview conducted by the UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment.
How to apply for the UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment | UPSC Training Officer Recruitment:
- First of all visit an official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select a link associated with UPSC Specialist Grade III Recruitment.
- Now enter the registration number and password.
- Submit an application fee.
- Take a printout of an application fee.
- Carry it on the day of exam.
Starting Date of issuing the official notification form is: 28-05-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16-06-2016.
Last Date for Submit offline form: 17-06-2016.
For Notification: VISIT HERE.
Apply Online: SEE HERE
Here we provide the Information about the UPSC Specialist Grade III Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer keys, Exam Results, Merit list in our website jobsq.in and we also include the latest updates of government jobs all over the India. For further Updates Bookmark our page and stay tuned to our site.thank you for visiting.