- UPSSSC Syllabus 2016 | Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Previous Model Papers Pdf Download
- UPSSSC JE exam date| UPSSSC Junior Engineer exam pattern 2016
- UPSSSC JE Mec/ Civil/ Electrical Written Exam Pattern
- UPSSSC Test Plan For JE Written Examination| Model Paper, Syllabus For Junior Engineer Uttar Pradesh
- Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Syllabus | Uttar Pradesh Junior engineer Examination
- UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2016 junior engineer written exam pattern
- UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2016 | Exam Date www.upsssc.gov.in
- UPSSSC JE Model Papre, Syllabus For Junior Engineer Uttar Pradesh
UPSSSC Syllabus 2016 | Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Previous Model Papers Pdf Download
UPSSSC JE syllabus 2016 Available Here. Candidates who have applied for this UP SSSC JE Examination can download PDF Here. Uttar Pradesh SSSC Released notification for filling the 298 vacancies Junior Engineer in 2016 applied candidates are waiting for the updates of Syllabus and exam pattern, UP Subordinate Service Commission Board scheduled the examination date for UPSSSC JE Recruitment. Candidates who have not yet applied for this UP SSSC JE Examination can apply because there will be a chance to apply. Before preparing for the examination candidates need to read some instructions about UPSSSC junior Engineer Syllabus and eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC examination. And also applied candidates have to know the upsssc je previous paper, UPSSSC JE Exam Pattern.
UPSSSC JE exam date| UPSSSC Junior Engineer exam pattern 2016
Candidates who applied for the Uttar Pradesh Je Jobs are waiting for the syllabus & Exam Pattern for the UPSSSC Written examination candidate who applied online will be called for the written exam. Candidates who qualified in the written exam called for the personal interview applied candidates should know the syllabus & Exam pattern download the syllabus Pdf and start preparation for more written exam admit card information follow us in jobs q.
UPSSSC JE Mec/ Civil/ Electrical Written Exam Pattern
- Recruiting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC).
- Official Web Site: upsssc.gov.in.
- No of Posts: 298 posts.
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Category: Syllabus & Pattern
UPSSSC Test Plan For JE Written Examination| Model Paper, Syllabus For Junior Engineer Uttar Pradesh
Time Limit: 3 Hours
- The examination will be conducted for 3 Hours
- Written test for first part will be conducted for 2 hours
- Hindi test for 1 hour.
Subjects and number questions given below
Part 1: General Knowledge 140 questions, 140 Marks
Part 2: General Hindi 60 Questions — 60 Marks
UPSSSC JE written Exam qualified candidates will be called for the personal interview. Selection process based on the performance in written test and Interview, JE Written Examination qualification is the eligibility for a personal interview.
Junior Engineers Civil & Electrical Syllabus | Uttar Pradesh Junior engineer Examination
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Syllabus will be held based on the following topics
1. Written test
- Computer knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
2. Personal interview
PART –A UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Hindi Writing Test
This Section will be conducted for testing knowledge of Candidates about Hindi Language and comprehensions. To test the ability of the candidate in Hindi language.
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2016 junior engineer written exam pattern
UPSSSC JE General Intelligence Test: This section will be conducted test knowledge about,
- Understanding instructions
- New situation
- Analyze and identify its various elements
- Actions and Conclusions, etc.
Analogy Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Analogies and differences
- Decoding and coding
- Statement conclusion
- Spatial visualization
- Syllogistic reasoning
- Problem solving
- Spatial orientation
- Decision making
- Visual memory relationship concepts
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series.
UPSSSC JE Syllabus 2016 | Exam Date www.upsssc.gov.in
Jr. Engineer Posts General Knowledge This section will test candidate’s general knowledge about Surrounds and its use in society.
- Current events
- Indian geography
- The knowledge of the scientific aspect
- The topics include Indian History
- Indian Polity
- Current Events
Main Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports, economy etc.
UPSSSC JE Model Papre, Syllabus For Junior Engineer Uttar Pradesh
PART- B: UPSSSC Jr. Engineer Posts Civil, Electrical & Mechanical
- Analogies, Similarities & Differences
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Decision making
- General Intelligence
- Relationship concepts
- Space visualization
- Verbal and figure classification, etc.
- Visual memory
UPSSSC Syllabus 2016 For Junior Engineer (Civil )
- Building Materials.
- Design of Structures.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Quantity Surveying
- Soil Mechanics.
- Transportation Engineering, etc.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer (Electrical ):
- Analog & Digital Circuits, etc.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Power Systems.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer ( Mechanical ) :-
- Automobile Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Engines.
- Industrial Engineering & Management, etc.
- Manufacturing Technology.
- Strength of Materials.
- Structural Engineering.
- Theory of Machines.
Junior Engineer Important Links:
|UPSSSC JE RECRUITMENT 2016|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||UPSSSC PREIOUS PAPERS PDF DOWNLOAD|
Note: In this article we given details about UPSSSC JE Syllabus , Uttar Pradesh Junior Engineer Model Papers, etc . For Getting More information into your mailbox, subscribe jobs q. Thank you.