- 1 UP Judicial Service recruitment 2016, Online Application @ official website
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment and Organization encyclopedia
- 1.2 Essential criteria for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment
- 1.2.1 Age limits for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment & Pay scale for UP Judicial Service:
UP Judicial Service recruitment 2016, Online Application @ official website
Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment was noticed on 30th, July, 2016. The Uttar Pradesh Civil Court, released 218 vacancies under Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge. The eligibility criteria were mentioned in below session. This is a great opportunity for the aspirants who are willing to get a better career in Civil Court. For a beautiful career, there should be a sincere practice. It’s not an easy task to survive as a Judge.
It needs more experience, Logical thinking. Last date for online application is 31/08/2016. So, the candidates should be aware of the topics regarding to Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment. And more details related to Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment were mentioned in below sessions.
Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment and Organization encyclopedia
Generally the people of 90% think that law and order will do Justice. Reason they think, because, the person who sits in a Judge position, they know all the things, whether the accused person is saying lies or not. But they believe proofs. Without proofs they won’t believe anyone. This year the Civil Court announced the Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment for 218 posts. Persons who are eligible for the post can apply through online. Last date for application is 31/08/2016.
For a General Category application fee is 100/- and for reserved category is 65/- and no fee for physically handicapped candidates. And 25/- extra for online depositing through e-Challan in SBI or in Punjab National Bank.
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Name of Post: Civil Judge.
- No of Posts: 218.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Laws.
- Last date: 31/08/2016.
- Official Website: uppsc.nic.in.
Essential criteria for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment
- The aspirants who are interested to get a job as Civil judge, should have possessed in Bachelor of laws in any recognized University or any University in India.
- Advocate act 1961, should be an Advocate or Northern Ireland or a Barrister of England or a member of the faculty of Advocates in Scotland and should have practice in the Court.
- Having knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age limits for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment & Pay scale for UP Judicial Service:
The candidate should not exceed the age 35 years. Eligible for exam from 22 years. The pay scale starts from Rs- 27700 to 35090/-.
Selection process for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment
There are two stages in UP Judicial Court recruitment are written test and interview. Candidates who qualified in written test are eligible for interview level. And subjects involved in this recruitment are General Knowledge and Laws.
How to apply through online for UP Judicial Court recruitment
- Visit application, official link.
- Page will be opened and check the link related to apply.
- Open the registration, which is available in a table.
- Fill the details related to the candidate.
- Bring your 10th and intermediate hall tickets for filling.
- Should enter details which are as in 10th records.
- Take a print of registration form till the hall ticket is issued.
Important dates for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment
Online application starts from 30/07/2016.
Fee deposition date 28/08/2016.
Online application ends on 31/08/2016.
Notification for Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge recruitment
Online application for UP Judicial Service
Aspirants who are interested to get a job as Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge, should follow the proceedings and eligibility criteria for the exam. Online application date was started on 30/07/2016 and the last date is 31/08/2016. For more details regarding the exam can visit an official website. Follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter. All the best for exams.