- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd WBSETCL syllabus 2016 for Junior engineer JE Grade-II:
- WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2016
- WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment syllabus and WB office executive and stenographer exam pattern:
- Syllabus for post of Jr Engineer grade-II:
- Syllabus for post of office Executive and Stenographer
West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd WBSETCL syllabus 2016 for Junior engineer JE Grade-II:
WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment syllabus released in January month. Technician grade-III notification released to fill 421 vacancies in various posts. Like Technician Grade-III, JE grade-II, Stenographer, Office executive and Asst engineer etc. Online applications fro WBSETCL recruitment 2016 started from 29.01.2016. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for technician Jobs in WB state. As it is State govt competitive test. In selection process, written exam will be there. To prepare for WBSETCL JE exam we bring WBSETCL syllabus and exam pattern.To get WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment syllabus 2016 for post of Jr Engineer Grade-III and office executive & stenographer follow article completely.
WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Job type: State govt job in West Bengal
Category: WESETCL syllabus 2016 and exam pattern
=> WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2016 <=
WBSETCL Junior Engineer JE Recruitment syllabus and WB office executive and stenographer exam pattern:
Syllabus for post of Jr Engineer grade-II:
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering.
- Power Systems Operation
- Generation, Transmission
- Distribution of Electrical Power
- Power System Equipment.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Network & Circuit Theory
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Safety.
- Electrical Protective Relay and Protection System.
- Computer Science and High Voltage Engineering.
Syllabus for post of office Executive and Stenographer
1.General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Questions of both verbal and non-verbal type.
- similarities and differences
- decision making,
- visual memory,
- arithmetical reasoning,
- relationship concepts
- arithmetic number series,
- coding and decoding,
- non-verbal series
- Statement conclusion
2. General Awareness and Current Affairs:
The test may also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially
- Scientific Research
- Economic Environment,
- General Policy,
- Indian Constitution,
- Energy Sector issues
The test consists of questions on
- Rate of Interest,
- Work and Time,
- Distance & Time,
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Profit & Loss,
4.Data Analysis and Sufficiency:
This sub test is design to know ability of candidate
- bar graphs,
- line graph,
- pie charts
- English Language:
This sub-test is aim to test candidate ability
- idioms and phrases,
- words with corresponding meanings,
- one word substitutes,
- Correct spellings.
This sub-test is design to test candidate knowledge on computer operations
- MS Word,
- MS Power Point,
- MS Access operations,
- MS Excel,
- basic computer
- MS Office
- Hardware languages.
In this article we mention the all information about WBSETCL Syllabus and Exam Pattern. So this article will helpful for the WBSETCL Exam applicants.