- WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Recruitment 2016 | Apply 1133 posts before 22.3.2016
- WBSSC Kolkata Clerk LDC Recruitment 2016 | WBSSC Clerk Jobs | WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online @ wbssc.gov.in
- WBSSC Clerk Exam Date | West Bengal SSC Lower Division Clerk LDC/ Lower Division Assistant LDA Recruitment 2016 Details:
- Eligibility for WBSSC LDC / LDA Jobs
- WBSSC Selection Procedure:
- How to Apply For WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Online
- Online Application Process For WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants
- How to Apply For WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Recruitment 2016
WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Recruitment 2016 | Apply 1133 posts before 22.3.2016
WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification issued by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission, in the month of March, 2016. West Bengal SSC Invites application for 1133 Lower Division Assistants/ Lower Division Clerks for local job hunters of West Bengal State. Latest employment new of WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification circulated for the graduates of West Bengal WB. Candidates who are waiting for the WBSSC Recruitment or West Bengal Clerk Jobs, should apply this WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016. WBSSC Recruitment aspirants check the eligibility details and then apply online before 22-03-2016. Applied candidates should have the Minimum education qualification is enough to apply for this WBSSC Lower Division Assistants/ Lower Division Clerk recruitment.
WBSSC Kolkata Clerk LDC Recruitment 2016 | WBSSC Clerk Jobs | WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016 Apply Online @ wbssc.gov.in
Applicants of the WBSSC Clerk recruitment 2016, age should be 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the West Bengal SSC rules and regulations. Secondary education is the edifying requirement of the WBSSC Clerk Recruitment 2016. Selection process depends on the aspirants score in Written test and translation test. Rs.200/- Application fee for the WBSSC Assitant Recruitment 2016. Indian nations who are interested and suitable to the WBSSC Recruitment, can go through the following details. Eligibility details, Age limit, educational requirements, Application fee, selection procedure, How to apply and other relevant information detailed below.
Earlier days Government Released notification for filling the 599 LDC/LDA s on 27/11/2015 West Bengal Government Has now reported for more 534 LDC/LDA Posts
WBSSC Clerk Exam Date | West Bengal SSC Lower Division Clerk LDC/ Lower Division Assistant LDA Recruitment 2016 Details:
Recruitment Organization: West Bengal Staff Selection commission.
Official Website: http://wbssc.gov.in/
Job Profile: Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants.
No of Posts: 1133
|Name of the Department||No of Vacancies|
|Personnel & Administrative Reforms||834|
|Irrigation & Waterways||110|
|Food Processing Industries & Horticulture||30|
Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Pay scale will be Rs.5400-25200/-+ Grade Pay RS. 2600/-
Eligibility for WBSSC LDC / LDA Jobs
WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants applied candidates should have the age limit between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxtion will applicable for the eligible candidates.
Candidates should pass their Madhyamik exam of the West Bengal Boar of Secondary Education or its equivalent. Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Applied candidates should have minimum computer knowledge in computer Operations with the minimum speed of 20 word per minutes in computer. In Bengal 10 words per minute. Certified in the reputed Organization not less than 6 months.
WBSSC Selection Procedure:
Recruitment process depends on the
- Written test
- Translation Test
WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants applied canidiates need to pay Examination fee and Processing Fee more details given below.
- General Cate gory Candidates needs to pay Application fee 200/- Processin Fee Rs. 20/- total Rs. 220/-
- For SC Candidates no Examination fee They need to pay Processing fee 20/-
- Scheduled Tribe no Examination fee They need to pay Processing fee Rs. 20/-
- Persons with Disabilities (of at least 40% and above only) Need not to apy application fee . They nneds to pay Processing fees Rs. 20/-
WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Application Process in two Modes
- Online Submisssion
- Submission on application through Tathya Mitra Kendras
How to Apply For WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Online
WB Staff Selection Commission is recruiting number of employees ,for every year for different posts in government sectors that’s why WBSSC is the one of the large government organization ,candidates who want to join WBSSC, should know the procedure of the application process and required documents.
Pre required documents
- Scanned photo copies and signature in required conditions for more check WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants
- Keep required payment source document (Debit / Credit Card / Net banking) for make online payment of the necessary application fee / intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal Email ID. Recruitment department will send all details on it such as registration no: password, call letter, etc.
Note: If you don’t have email ID you first create before applying on-line and must maintain that email account
Online Application Process For WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants
Before going to registration candidate should read the notification, attached in the WBSSC Lower Division Assistants , eligibility criteria, fee payment details to apply for WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Recruitment 2016
- log on to SSC official website http://wbssc.gov.in/
- click onà Examination
- click onà Registration
- next page Mentioned the job details go to online formàClick Here button
- registration contain the personal details such as name, father name, mother name, contact details, address ,age, gender, Ex-Service man etc.
- If you entered details are correct click on continue otherwise, click on reset to edit the details
- After clicking on the continue button reg id, password was automatically generated and sent to your email
- Next click on submit button
- It requested for photo, signature softcopy
- After loading the copies by WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Recruitment 2016
- Next page is the Payment
- Click on the payment option either in online ,offline or no payment
- If online regarding details for the document such as cedit card/debit card/maestro card /iternetbanking options
- If offline mode callan which is automatically generated copy challan after paying the challan the amount automatically updated for your application form
- Be sure while applying the application details and payment details
- After successful payment your application form will submitted to SSC portal
- Save the Hard Copy of the application for future uses
How to Apply For WBSSC Lower Division Clerks/ Lower Division Assistants Recruitment 2016
Tathya Mitra Kendras.
West Bengal Recruitment Commission Extended the facility to submit application through offline by the 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras setupped by the Government of west Bengal to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas
- Eligible, intersed candidates needs to approach approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras
- with all particulars and a passport size photograph.
- Particular staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form for the candidates provided by the applicant.
- Applicants also Should scan the photograph and signature of the applicant with the proper dimensions and upload it.
WBSSC Notification 2016 Links:
Official Site: www.wbsssc.gov.in
WBSSC Kolkata LDA /LDC Recruitment 2016 Dates:
- Last date for recieving the applications: 22-03-2016
- Date of Part1 Examination: 5th June 2016
In this article, we mentioned the all information about WBSSC LDC & LDA recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates apply before the last date of 22.3.2016. Subscribe JObsQ for getting regular updates regarding the WBSSC Jobs, Syllabus, Admit Card and results to your mailbox. Thank you.