- 1 WBHRB Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016 | wbhrb.in 88 Inspector of Drugs Vacancies under WB Health & Family Welfare Department
- 1.1 West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Inspector of Drugs notification apply online
- 1.2 WBHRB Inspector of drugs Recruitment 2016 in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board notification Details:
- 1.2.1 Vacancies Anticipated in inspector of Drugs:
- 1.2.2 Eligibility criteria of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board:
- 1.2.3 Salary and application fee of WBHRB recruitment 2016:
- 1.2.4 Inspector of drugs online application form process:
- 1.2.5 West Bengal Health Recruitment Board selection process of Drug inspector:
WBHRB Drug Inspector Recruitment 2016 | wbhrb.in 88 Inspector of Drugs Vacancies under WB Health & Family Welfare Department
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board WBHRB is inviting online applications for Drug inspector posts. Online applications can submit by Indian Citizens and other nationals as declared eligibility. Directorate of drugs Control, Health &family Welfare department and West Bengal Govt approval vacancy recruitment of Drug Inspector. Mentioned posts in this recruitment are temporary but likely to permanent in Future. To get graduation jobs WBHRB recruitment is presently available in west Bengal. Candidates can submit online applications for Govt jobs in west Bengal. Candidates who are passionate to Contract Based Jobs, Inspector of Drugs vacancy is providing a chance. Candidates wish to build their career in Pharmaceutical field apply immediately. As opening submission link started, applicants will engage in WBHRB Recruitment 2016 process. Last date to apply for latest WBHRB jobs is 9.03.2016 by 8 pm.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Inspector of Drugs notification apply online
Fill online application form for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. All those aspirants who were in a search of latest Govt Jobs, for them we have a great news. The news is that WBHRB had released 88 vacancies on their Portal. Candidates need to make sure WBHRB Recruitment 2016 and Eligibility Criteria. By reading Eligibility conditions, candidates will understand that whether they are eligible to apply or not. In this post, we mention all details of Eligibility, Age, application fee and many more information which is needed to apply for inspector of Drugs posts in WBHRB. Candidates need to fill online application with correct details and submit it in time. At first, we suggest to all candidates read whole article and make sure details of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2016.
WBHRB Inspector of drugs Recruitment 2016 in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board notification Details:
Name of organisation: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Job profile: Inspector of Drugs
Job type: State govt job
Number of posts: 88 posts
Vacancies Anticipated in inspector of Drugs:
|Inspector of Drugs||40||20||5||9||6|
Job location: West Bengal
Eligibility criteria of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board:
Not more than 35 years as on 01.01.2016. the age limit being relaxable for reserved categories.
- Candidates completed graduation with pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical chemistry/medicine in clinical Pharmalogy/Microbiology from established university.
- Experience of work in manufacture/testing of drugs.
Salary and application fee of WBHRB recruitment 2016:
Salary: Rs.15600 to 42000/- with GP 5400/-
Candidates should pay Rs.210/- as Application Fee. Only Fee Payment Challan can pay fee payment through Bank GRIPS system. Candidates can get Fee Challan by downloaded from the official website. No fee needed for SC/ST.
Receipt of account number is 00510010400216.
Inspector of drugs online application form process:
- Interested candidates reach official website.
- After connected to portal,
- Search for recruitment of Post of Inspector of Drugs.
- Click on it to read notification clearly.
- Otherwise, on left side there is an option like “Recruitment”.
- Under this section online application option is there,
- Hit on it and complete form filling in prescribed format.
- Application fee payment will happen at the time of application filling.
- After this submit.
- Collect your enrolled ID.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board selection process of Drug inspector:
The recruitment will be made by selection. If large number of applications received for this recruitment then the board may hold preliminary exam. After qualified candidates in prelims, they can sit for mains exam. Mains exam qualifiers will call for interview.
WBHRB notification dates:
Online application will available from 29.02.2016
Application submission closes on 09.03.2016 by 8 pm.
WBHRB inspector of Drugs Notification: http://wbhrb.eadmissions.net/Home_InspectorofDrugs2016.aspx
Apply here for Inspector of Drugs vacancies:
NOTE for applicants:
In above we obtained all active links. Through this, every interested applicant, easily apply for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. To explore latest govt jobs in West Bengal follow Jobs Q. Thank you.